FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Bus From The Bus Station To Stadium

Guest CaleyJAGGIE

Guest CaleyJAGGIE

i dont know if any other fans got the bus on saturday, but i was there at 2.15 and i was told the bus had already gone so i had to get a taxi. i was just wondering if any other people missed the bus. ive heard theyre new bus drivers.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

i dont know if any other fans got the bus on saturday, but i was there at 2.15 and i was told the bus had already gone so i had to get a taxi. i was just wondering if any other people missed the bus. ive heard theyre new bus drivers.

maybe the bus was there and left early or your watch is wrong??

Guest CaleyJAGGIE

no my watch wasnt wrong muir-jaggie lol

it normally arrives late and waits till it fills up before it goes. i heard a few people at the game complaining about as well

It must take the bus 10 mins to get to the stadium, why would there be any need to get there for 2.25 ( or earlier)

its not like the club shops stock will require retail browsing for 25-30 mins?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Murdock

I have a friend who is a Falkirk fan. He is going up from Edinburgh tomorrow to watch his boys take a beating. Is there a bus on Saturday and if so are away fans allowed to take it? Also what time is it meant to leave?

I have a friend who is a Falkirk fan. He is going up from Edinburgh tomorrow to watch his boys take a beating. Is there a bus on Saturday and if so are away fans allowed to take it? Also what time is it meant to leave?

Be at the bus station at 2.10. Away fans are not allowed to take the bus, so scarves in pockets, hide the accent and speak like Tich McCoey, if they know what's good for them. Some drivers turn a blind eye, some don't, but behave if they are let on.

Guest Murdock

As I said above..........walk, it's scenic up here, no gas burning off or motorways...........

I would be happy walking if it was me - I usually do when I go which is why I did not have the bus details to give him. Have you ever considered that some people may have a problem that prevents them from walking distances?

is the bus always late??

whos bus is it stagecoach or scotbus????

The bus us always late because it is a free one, and a gesture from the company, so any old sh1te will do. It is used as a punishment by the company..."you have been a naughty bus driver, through the week, so you are doing the Caley run!"

Guest Muir-Jaggie

why dont yas just walk to the games???? fresh air will do yas the world of good :rotflmao:

No one is stopping you from walking to the games!

i do walk to games cause i'm not lazy

call it wat you like, when i want to walk i walk when i want to get the bus i get the bus depending on if we are going to the pub, how long we have till the game, or who is going. i am not lazy i walk to work everyday and back. and some people get the bus because they choose to if , its free why not choose to take it, if any of the people who use the bus wanted to walk im sure they would

Edited by jamie ictfc

why dont yas just walk to the games???? fresh air will do yas the world of good :rotflmao:

No one is stopping you from walking to the games!

i do walk to games cause i'm not lazy

its not far, pretty good if ur among the caley fans. I walk when i go by train. Bus shoud only be used for the disabled or older people that cannot get direct access to the the match