Who's Contract Would You Renew

Renegade

Re-new Ian Blacks contract. If the Board were to put there hand in their pocket, we might be able to hold on to him.

Hmmm im pessimistic about this one, brilliant player and i want him to stay so badly, but i just cant see it happening. A real shame if he does go

A friend of mine was talking to him, and he said he would stay if they gave him a bigger wage!

McGuires contract expires next season. He isn't going anywhere i think.

:rotflmao: :thumb04: ;) good player :018:

Iain Vigurs - Naw

Brian Kerr - Aye

Pavels Mihadjuks - Aye

Richie Foran - Aye

Thierry Gathuessi - Naw

Filipe Morais - Aye

Richie Byrne - Naw

Lionel Djebi-Zadi - Naw

Zander Sutherland - Aye

Eric Odhiambo - Aye

Roy McBain - Aye

Re-new Ian Blacks contract. If the Board were to put there hand in their pocket, we might be able to hold on to him.

Hmmm im pessimistic about this one, brilliant player and i want him to stay so badly, but i just cant see it happening. A real shame if he does go

A friend of mine was talking to him, and he said he would stay if they gave him a bigger wage!

chnage of tune then,when butcher mentioned him stay a month or 2 back he said he defiently wanted to go

:rotflmao: :thumb04: :018: good player ;)

Iain Vigurs - Naw

Brian Kerr - Aye

Pavels Mihadjuks - Aye

Richie Foran - Aye

Thierry Gathuessi - Naw

Filipe Morais - Aye

Richie Byrne - Naw

Lionel Djebi-Zadi - Naw

Zander Sutherland - Aye

Eric Odhiambo - Aye

Roy McBain - Aye

I'm a Zadi hater but, he has done far more than Odhiambo to justify a contract.

:023: :lol::lol: good player :lol:

Iain Vigurs - Naw

Brian Kerr - Aye

Pavels Mihadjuks - Aye

Richie Foran - Aye

Thierry Gathuessi - Naw

Filipe Morais - Aye

Richie Byrne - Naw

Lionel Djebi-Zadi - Naw

Zander Sutherland - Aye

Eric Odhiambo - Aye

Roy McBain - Aye

why would you not want vigurs re-signed but mcbain and sutherland...what planet are you on??

IF we stay up:

Iain Vigurs - Aye - 3yr contract

Pavels Mihadjuks - Aye - 3yr contract

Filipe Morais - Aye - 3yr contract

Richie Foran - Aye - 2yr contract

Brian Kerr - Aye - 2 yr contract

Lionel Djebi-Zadi - Aye - 1yr contract (worth it for a laugh)

Eric Odhiambo - Aye - 1yr contract

Roy McBain - Aye - 1yr extension

Richie Byrne - Naw

Thierry Gathuessi - Naw

Zander Sutherland - Naw

Harry, I think any player that gets a one year contract will be content, this year.

I don't think anybody will get any longer due to the precarious financial position the SPL footballing world is in. (Will Setanta and their money, be with us next year? Will corporate hospitality fade away? Will we stay up?)

Harry, I think any player that gets a one year contract will be content, this year.

I don't think anybody will get any longer due to the precarious financial position the SPL footballing world is in. (Will Setanta and their money, be with us next year? Will corporate hospitality fade away? Will we stay up?)

Exactly use the current climate as an excuse and get them cheaper than usual contracts.... the banks do it with mortgages all the time why not apply the same ethics to football contracts??

Zander Sutherland - Naw

Give the lad a chance under TB & MM

IMO he doesn't deserve anymore of a chance than any of the younger players coming through at the club, being a decent player for a 3rd division side does not merit him a new contract. TBH I don't see why there is so much hype about the lad when he has done nothing to deserve it apart from showing off his skills before the start of a game. I know plenty of players that could compete with Ronaldo when doing keepy-ups but get them on a football pitch and they are completely lost... If he was half-decent he would have been given some sort of oppertunity by now IMO Vigurs has much more potential.

Guest *Caley*

Zander Sutherland - Naw

IMO he doesn't deserve anymore of a chance than any of the younger players coming through at the club, being a decent player for a 3rd division side does not merit him a new contract. TBH I don't see why there is so much hype about the lad when he has done nothing to deserve it apart from showing off his skills before the start of a game. I know plenty of players that could compete with Ronaldo when doing keepy-ups but get them on a football pitch and they are completely lost... If he was half-decent he would have been given some sort of oppertunity by now IMO Vigurs has much more potential.

Maybe part of the reason why he hasn't been given a chance is because he has been out injured since the day Brew left and is needing a second op on his knee?!?

Zander Sutherland - Naw

Maybe part of the reason why he hasn't been given a chance is because he has been out injured since the day Brew left and is needing a second op on his knee?!?

Sorry Zander... and while you're here do you prefer your first name to start with an X or a Z? :lol:

I think Vigurs deserves a new contract he has performed well when involved but Zander hasn't done enough to justify one.

He hasn't done anything to justify one. He hasn't been given the opportunity, although promised one.

If he was playing consistently for us either as a starter or a regular of the bench then i think he would impressive.

He was always a great wee player for the reserves and in the few opportunies he was given under Charlie Christie he did make an impact in the games he played.

Vigurs is the same. Both could be key players if they were used regularly.