FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Sportscene

CaleyMad

Its quite hard watching it. We wont be on it (league wise) for at least a year. I always watch this.

Whatever happened to the first division highlights?

it would be good if we were on the internet (as in highlights) Whats going to happen to the matchday threads, will we still get the match commentary or just open all mics?

This is where the realities of relegation bite in i'm afraid...

No TV coverage ( except for cup games ), Alba now and then, no live radio coverage, far smaller press space ( national papars that is) so its go to games if you want see see ICT.

No TV coverage ( except for cup games ), Alba now and then, no live radio coverage, far smaller press space ( national papars that is) so its go to games if you want see see ICT.

So no exposure if you advertise at the ground - so no income from that source - so a lower income - so poorer wages - so poorer players - so Highland League here we come!!

OR

We make a rapid return and everything is rosy again.

A few teams now have in house TV coverage for match highlights,might be something worth looking into for ICT.DFCTV (as part of Club Dundee) costs a tenner a month and generates a bit of extra revenue while letting expats and those that cant get to games see highlights and contribute financially to the club.

So no exposure if you advertise at the ground - so no income from that source - so a lower income - so poorer wages - so poorer players - so Highland League here we come!!

OR

We make a rapid return and everything is rosy again.

I would choose option 2 :014:

BBC ALBA isnt tthat helpful for me. I dont have Cable or Sky. Onlt freeview (and i cant understand them anyway). I would like to see taht idea from Heildaadee, pay money to the club and get access to TV. Only difference i would want is an option for Radio or Streaming video. Paying per game on the day via Debit or Credit Card would be better :thumbsup03:

Is that a possibility?

Edited by caleymad

Can you get subtitles? for bbc alba

Ye you can enable them. But theres no point. You would end up reading the words more than watching the football.