FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

North Of Scotland Cup

WYNESS101

Just caught the end of it on MFR. Think it said we are playing Golspie

home or away?

There's a great chippy in Golspie... :rolleyes:

Feck knows :lol: Havnt heard anything on MFR since then lol. Might not be playing anyone

Round One (to be played on Saturday July 25)

North Section

Halkirk vs. Wick Academy

Golspie Sutherland vs. Inverness CT

Bonar Bridge vs. Brora Rangers

Bye - Clachnacuddin

East Section

Elgin City vs. Fort William

Nairn County vs. Forres Mechanics

Lossiemouth vs. Strathspey Thistle

Bye - Rothes

County have pulled out. We will field a team of juniors cos we play Montrose in League cup.

Can anyone tell me how Fort William, the most westerly team in the highland league are in the east section

Edited by Alex MacLeod

North Section

Halkirk vs. Wick Academy

Bye - Clachnacuddin

East Section

Bye - Rothes

County have pulled out. We will field a team of juniors cos we play Montrose in League cup.

Can anyone tell me how Fort William, the most westerly team in the highland league are in the east section

Because theres not a west section lol

By the way where did you find the fixtures? I couldnt see them anywhere when i was looking the day for them.

As it's the same day as the ALBA Cup game against Montrose I will be attending that instead but hope to here of a few youngsters playing well in the tournament this year.

As it's the same day as the ALBA Cup game against Montrose I will be attending that instead but hope to here of a few youngsters playing well in the tournament this year.

Do we still have our under-19 squad next season? If not it would be there under-17 team playing against them

North Section

Halkirk vs. Wick Academy

Bye - Clachnacuddin

East Section

Bye - Rothes

Because theres not a west section lol

By the way where did you find the fixtures? I couldnt see them anywhere when i was looking the day for them.

Highland league website

We are playing Golspie sutherland, the same day as we play montrose?

Alex MacLeod mentions this on post no 5. Means we will have to put out a young team, which is the norm for this competition

• 4 weeks later...

Am I losing the plot? If this was played on Saturday 25th then I must be. I was at Montrose game and could swear that McBain, Hastings, Duncan and Ross all played. Now McBain and Hastings WERE subs so could have dashed down from Golspie but Duncan and Ross were on from the start. Answers on a postcard please!

Am I losing the plot? If this was played on Saturday 25th then I must be. I was at Montrose game and could swear that McBain, Hastings, Duncan and Ross all played. Now McBain and Hastings WERE subs so could have dashed down from Golspie but Duncan and Ross were on from the start. Answers on a postcard please!

Naaaah, was played Wednesday evening.