FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Bulvitis away?

Kingsmills

Well, another birdie has told me that its true, Nauris is returning, arriving tomorrow morning it seems, i'm getting fed up with birdies chirping in me ear - but this one seems genuine!!!!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, another birdie has told me that its true, Nauris is returning, arriving tomorrow morning it seems, i'm getting fed up with birdies chirping in me ear - but this one seems genuine!!!!

I just got a similar message - probably from the same birdie!

Some paperwork to be sorted out before he'll be eligible to play on Saturday.

Whilst this is great news, let's not get carried away. Whether Narius is here for the rest of the season or not we are not going to get promoted nor are we going to get relegated. What matters is to get more players tied in to longer contracts because unless that happens soon relegation to division 2 is a real possibility next season.

He did apparently meet up with a Russian 2nd division side in Turkey, but he's told them he wants to remain in Inverness...

It's probably the architecture in the city centre he loves.

heheh Especially the Longman. Front page of the Courier stuff.

Well done to our excellent DOf for brokering what must, without doubtm be the deal of the seasons. Now was the cheque in pounds or Lats?

Guest Mahonio

Please be true...would like us to maybe get one more player before market ends.

You be be in luck because in the Highland News article about Bully, it states that Butch wants Duff back and also he has trialists coming in soon. The wee problem regarding Duff is that it may be a problem that he was used on Sat or Wed as a sub so Butch thinks he may get another chance at Dons.

According to today's Courier: http://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/news/fu...m_the_cold.html

"It is understood the Russian side were prepared to pay a fee to secure the 22-year-old's services, while Caley Thistle were not keen on agreeing to Ventspils demands. On the insistence of Bulvitis, however, Tranzits look set to allow him to return to Inverness with the Highland Capital club currently in the process of finalising the details of a deal that would keep the player at Caley Thistle for the remainder of the campaign."

If Bully has insisted he be allowed to come back to ICT rather than go elsewhere, and it actually happens, then I think that is exceedingly encouraging and will certainly endear him to even more fans. Could we be seeing the emergence of a new cult hero?

According to today's Courier: http://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/news/fu...m_the_cold.html

"It is understood the Russian side were prepared to pay a fee to secure the 22-year-old's services, while Caley Thistle were not keen on agreeing to Ventspils demands. On the insistence of Bulvitis, however, Tranzits look set to allow him to return to Inverness with the Highland Capital club currently in the process of finalising the details of a deal that would keep the player at Caley Thistle for the remainder of the campaign."

If Bully has insisted he be allowed to come back to ICT rather than go elsewhere, and it actually happens, then I think that is exceedingly encouraging and will certainly endear him to even more fans. Could we be seeing the emergence of a new cult hero?

He's back and is playing against PT. :lol::lol:

Good on ya boys - we must have found some money!

It's not a foregone conclusion that he'll be playing against PT.

Quote :

It is welcome news for manager Terry Butcher, who now hopes Bulvitis can take his place in the starting line-up against Partick Thistle tomorrow.

"We are optimistic that he is coming back," he said. "I've been in contact with him and as I understand it he will be returning to Caley Thistle.

"He's always wanted to come back here and he's told his club that, so hopefully he will be back with us before the weekend. However, even if he isn't, because of the way the contract situation is there's no immediate concern ahead of the deadline. We've still to sort out a few details with Ventspils, but the player is set to come back to Inverness, so that's a real positive for us.

"I would like him to be involved against Partick, but if it's not possible then we do have options within the current squad who could play in central defence.

"The thing is Nauris has done a lot of travelling.

"He flew back to Latvia last weekend and then headed off to Turkey to join the Russian team for what is their pre-season, so he's trained pretty hard.

"I would think he'll be pretty tired, but he is young and athletic, so I would be hoping that he is fine for Saturday."

Regarding Duff- Aberdeen have told him to find another club according to BBC

Should maybe make a move if possible. said in the highland news we would if we could.

I'd like to think there will be some truth in this.

Presley has only made 8 posts - all on Nauris and claims on one of these to be his brother.

Whether matters can be resolved in time for Saturday remains to be seen.

I've got my fingers crossed.

NOT his brother!!!

I'd like to think there will be some truth in this.

Presley has only made 8 posts - all on Nauris and claims on one of these to be his brother.

Whether matters can be resolved in time for Saturday remains to be seen.

I've got my fingers crossed.

NOT his brother!!!

the man himself?

Like others on this thread and on other threads, the Caley website administrator yet again is no where to be seen in updating news.

Why do we have to read things in press, surely club should have the quote from Butcher on site or is the site only updated from newspaper clips, cut and paste job, less work involved that having to write a piece!

When are we going to move into the big boys world.

Good news though and hope they can get him re-registered for Saturday, otherwise the directors yet again have to take the blame for this shambles.

Should have been sorted out long ago, but would you sign a contract from Caley without reading it thro' and thro' and yet again.

Pretty poor, no very poor administration

C'mon Caley get your act together and start giving the fans something back

An up to date websire is not a great deal to ask!