Edited by Renegade

Guest Mahonio

For me -

Esson

Tokely-----Bulvitis-----Munro-----Golabek

Cox Duncan Hayes

Sanchez Rooney Foran

Subs - Allison, Proctor, Odhiambo, Eagle, Djebi-Zadi/McBain/Ross

Didn't we play a similar formation against "them" and it failed so Tel Butcher changed it back to a 4-2-3-1?

I actually agree that we should maybe change to a more attacking formation, but the ONLY worry i have is, are our 4 defenders capable of stopping goals going in?

Personally i would go with a simple 4-4-2 as we did last night with this team:

Esson

Proctor, Tokely, Munro, Golabek

Sanchez, Duncan, Cox, Hayes

Rooney and Foran.

When defending our centre midfielders can cover defence and when attacking then we can have our 2 wide men attacking so it would be 4-2-4 when attacking and 4-2-3-1 when defending, if you get what i mean.

Didn't we play a similar formation against "them" and it failed so Tel Butcher changed it back to a 4-2-3-1?

I don't remember so.

I actually agree that we should maybe change to a more attacking formation, but the ONLY worry i have is, are our 4 defenders capable of stopping goals going in?

Doesn't matter how many you concede if you score more than them.

It wasn't 4-4-2 last night, it again was the 4-2-3-1.

Guest Mahonio

I don't remember so.

Doesn't matter how many you concede if you score more than them.

It wasn't 4-4-2 last night, it again was the 4-2-3-1.

Nobody told our main site then because they had it down as 4-4-2.

I thought Duncan was suspended for this one.

Assuming he's still available along with everyone else, I'd go with the Airdrie line up again.... that was a very solid performance, and if it ain't broke, why fix it?

We must be a due a goal from Sanchez soon. Hopefully that'll come on Saturday.

Assuming he's still available along with everyone else, I'd go with the Airdrie line up again.... that was a very solid performance, and if it ain't broke, why fix it?

SFA site says Duncan is suspended for 1 game commencing 3/4/2010 which means he'll miss the Raith Rovers game (I think?)

SFA site says Duncan is suspended for 1 game commencing 3/4/2010 which means he'll miss the Raith Rovers game (I think?)

That's not too bad.... This is shaping up well. I'm relieved Russel will be available for the County game - which is another midweek evening fixture, and these always seems to bring out the best in us.

Just keep the effort, the committment and the work rate going guys.... You'll do your career prospects no harm at all.

I reckon a win tomorrow, plus wins from the home fixtures with County and Rovers, and we will be virtually home and dry.

:024:

Also noticed that lee griffiths misses the county game and Ayr

------------------------Esson------------------

Proctor-----Tokely-----Munro-----golabeck

--------------cox-------------duncan---------

Hayes----------------------------------eagle

-----------rooney---------foran-------------

Esson

Proctor Tokely Munro Golabek

Cox Duncan

Hayes Sanchez Foran

Rooney

Subs: Allison, Bulvitis, Eagle, McBain, Ross

That will do me :021:

That would be my choice too, although Butcher is quoted in saying in yesterday's Courier, that he wants to freshen the side up, given our congested fixture list. That will probably mean starting places for Bulvitis and Odhiambio.