Chairs

DornochCaley

I know what you are all saying.. But its a chair, something i did not break, but willing to pay for if it comes to it. So i don't know why its being taken as if its more than just a chair?

But it's not your or your pals' chair to break. It's club property.

And if you hadn't broken it, we could have afforded Messi next season :lol:

Kudos to you for offering to pay though. A rare trait nowadays sadly.

I don't want to pay, but if it gets us out of trouble, it will be worth it.

I know what you are all saying.. But its a chair, something i did not break, but willing to pay for if it comes to it. So i don't know why its being taken as if its more than just a chair?

And if you hadn't broken it, we could have afforded Messi next season :lol:

You should get your pals to chip in anyway if it's possible to pay.

Unless you are fabulously wealthy, in which case we are all your pals.

Think its getting blown out of proportion. All it sounds like happened people were celebrating when we scored, realising as it stood we were 4 points clear at the top while a chair happened to break as everyone was in this jolly and excitable mood. Good job it was only a chair and not a person.

And if you hadn't broken it, we could have afforded Messi next season :D

You should get your pals to chip in anyway if it's possible to pay.

Unless you are fabulously wealthy, in which case we are all your pals.

:lol: Well none of you are going to like me too much then.

Think its getting blown out of proportion. All it sounds like happened people were celebrating when we scored, realising as it stood we were 4 points clear at the top while a chair happened to break as everyone was in this jolly and excitable mood. Good job it was only a chair and not a person.

Pretty much. Its football and passion runs crazy. Even though i supported Caley, i wasn't really old enough to be so passionate about them when they got promoted last time so this is the first time i, and many of the others, can really celebrate anything like this. So we are making the most of it.

Get in touch with your pals, agree to chip in a few quid each and contact club first thing tomorrow and take responsibility. Result - club respect you for owning up to it (otherwise they could well have pre-warned stewards to keep an extra special eye on your section from now onwards), you won't have it hanging over you on Saturday and the club won't be out of pocket for your actions - remember, this all comes from same budget as wage bills, kit, travel, running undersoil heating etc...

Agree with this comment. sounds like over exuberance that resulted in some potential accidental damage with one of those involved merely asking how it can be resolved. It has no bearing on any previous actions or being pulled up about anything else and it is not indicative of organised hooliganism or anything even approaching that. In fact, it is quite mature to own up and ask how the situation can be fixed. :lol:

Get in touch with your pals, agree to chip in a few quid each and contact club first thing tomorrow and take responsibility. Result - club respect you for owning up to it (otherwise they could well have pre-warned stewards to keep an extra special eye on your section from now onwards), you won't have it hanging over you on Saturday and the club won't be out of pocket for your actions - remember, this all comes from same budget as wage bills, kit, travel, running undersoil heating etc!

Sensible advice you would do well to follow.

Bring back public stoning i say....and no DC...that dont mean socially excepted ganja smoking!

:lol: I would never touch the stuff anyway!

Dont knock it till you've tryed it :)

Im not knocking it. It looks pretty good crack :(

But my Mother would kill me.

This is hiilarious. Sometimes I wish I was young again.

"Fell over the chair into the older gentleman. " Priceless .

This is ...."So sorry, old chap! After you Claude" stuff.

Don't worry, DC, we need you as supporters--that's what it is all about. Paying your money and having a good time.

As for you, Scarlet, enjoy what's left of your time on this earth. You can do that by accessing this Forum more frequently to keep you young at heart.

Come on Scotty--you can see why this is .....REALLY FUNNY.

I MEAN, WHAT'S A CHAIR WHEN IT COULD HAVE BEEN D.C'S HEID THAT GOT BROKE AS HE FELL INTO THE OLD GEEZER!

hA! hA! hA! hA! hA :lol: