Bucket List

Tug

was thinking today...getting all deep and meaningfull about life and such and i was thinking of my "Bucket List" of things to do before i die and things i have done

1. parachute jump
  2. fired a tank
  3. been to a war zone
  4. fathered my kids

any one done much on there list or got any good suggestions for things to add

was thinking today...getting all deep and meaningfull about life and such and i was thinking of my "Bucket List" of things to do before i die and things i have done

1. parachute jump
  2. fired a tank
  3. been to a war zone
  4. fathered my kids

That was one of your goals?

1. parachute jump
  2. fired a tank
  3. been to a war zone
  4. fathered my kids

That was one of your goals?

yes... owing to work i was in an active war zone but places like bosnia and even some of the parts of france and germany i find extremely fascinating and also quite moving to think about what people did and how misguided people can be in there beliefs

See Scotland get through to the last 8 of Euros or last 16 of the World Cup (preferably in Brazil).

You would probably have a better chance of seeing ICT achieve a Top 6 finish in the SPL than that.

I think there's more chance of ICT winning the SPL!