FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT -V- Hibernian : Matchnight Thread

Scotty

Twitter has died.

You probably killed it .... can only tweet so many times in an hour you know !!!! you had more updates coming than #superinjunction LOL !

Not a great game at all, though we never looked in danger after Foran's goal, which was about our first clear cut chance; seemed like a hopeful punt forward but Foran found himself completely unmarked and headed it in. Rooney got to it after the ball crossed the line, hence the confusion.

Nick Ross' goal, on the other hand, was worth the admission money alone, a stonking half volley from the edge of the box that went in off the underside of the bar. Sensational, absolutely sensational. Well done, that man.

Other than that, it was pretty workmanlike. Thought Sutherland had a great game. Our back four were comfortable again. Anyone else see Sodje giving Tokely a slap in the face in the second half? Rossco totally went for him at the final whistle! Delighted the players came back out for a wee half-lap of honour afterwards, and the guard of honour they gave Munro and Duncan was a touch of class.

Good evening all round!

Is Liam Polworth our youngest ever player? The only other sixteen year old I can recall playing for us was Wayne Addicoat in the Third Division.

Edit: Just checked, Addicoat was 17 when he made his debut.

Edited by ictchris

Poor game but 2-0 win means it was at least worthwhile. Nick Ross was long overdue a goal but it was a cracking finish. Hibs looked like a depleted and burnt out team. They are in need of a real shake up.

Actually felt quite sad at the end of the game. Its the end of an era for the long term servants, and by the looks of it theres no real chance of a reprise for Granty. It'll be the first time i've ever seen a Caley squad that didn't contain Duncan, Munro or McBain.

On the plus side the performances of Sutherland and Ross tonight did show that the future is bright for us in terms of emerging talent.

Roll on next season.

Terry 'not happy at all' Anyone know what's up?

In what way?

He mentions it on BBC. There was a wee spat at full time between Tokely and somebody, Butcher got involved i think. That migth be it but it could something else entirely.

Yes Liam now youngest. Was Hastings

Liam Polworth - born October 1994 and hence the first player to take the field for Caley Thistle who was born AFTER the club was founded.

Yngwie asked when the last time there were three consecutive home wins? I don't have my 2009-10 statrs handy but did it happen in the run towards the First Division title.

Better still - can anyone tell me when was the last time Caley Thistle won three at home in the SPL?

Has that ever happened?

• Agree 1

Who was the guy up front for Hibs, no 16 or 18 I think . He was an absolute disgrace had no intention of trying to play footbal only trying to wind Rosscoe up. Amazed at Rosscoe's restraint. Has there been issues between the pair before.

Unbelievable that the linesman never saw anything.