FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hearts roll call

TopSix

Where's everyone planning pre-match? I'm keen on the Standing Order then a taxi to the ground.

Meh. You and your fancy-dan innovations. What's wrong with the Diggers?

Hoping Daddy Stan will have a day off work and nappy duties and can meet us. Probably be heading through around midday or else earlier with Capital Caley and co, depending on work. I love Tynecastle, and have seen some of my favourite games there - the Cup win and the two 3-2 games (one win for us, one for Hearts, both crackers) - but if you look back at the history of the fixture there have been some really turgid games: loads of 0-0 draws and 1-0 defeats. Hopefully this will another of the occasional high-scoring games.

The Standing Order? That's a Weatherspoons isn't it? No TV, no music, lots of tourists clogging up the bar buying coffee lol Diggers for me as well, join us there Top Six. We'll probably leave Glasgow around 10.30 - 11 to be in Edinburgh around 11.30 - 11.45.

[ We'll probably leave Glasgow around 10.30 - 11 to be in Edinburgh around 11.30 - 11.45.

Oh Jesus, I'm getting a headache already just thinking about it. I'm too old for this nonsense: I'm taking up bowls or something.

The Tulloch is the place for Bowls. We'll play there at the next Perth away day. ;) I'll confirm the exact train for Saturday we're taking nearer the time. When is the absolute earliest you would like to go?

Myself and ymip jr are heading down to Swinecastle for this one.

Anyone know of any child friendly boozers in the vicinity?

As a responsible adult I'll obviously be on the wagon :tongueincheek: but a couple of mates may be partaking of an early afternoon libation.

I am a child friendly boozer and a responsible adult - unfortunately Diggers isnt child friendly - in fact a times it isnt adult friendly. Suppose the the Wetherspoons would be yer best bet as long as you buy a meal for the wee one and a double voddie and coke fer the child friendly boozer.

Myself and ymip jr are heading down to Swinecastle for this one.

Anyone know of any child friendly boozers in the vicinity?

As a responsible adult I'll obviously be on the wagon :tongueincheek: but a couple of mates may be partaking of an early afternoon libation.

The Caledonian Bar or Caledonian Sample Rooms (one of them), round the corner from Diggers allows U18's in with adults. Only 5 min walk from Tynecastle

When is the absolute earliest you would like to go?

09:30 in the Counting House for the Glasgow folk

Not fecking 9.30 anyway! Emm, I'll probably give the breakfast of champions a miss, but if you're wanting to get the 10.30 train then I can be at Queen St for 10.15 (I don't have to get a carry out for the train...)If you're going to go for the 11.00 train let me know though, because I have got a few work-related things to get through and even an extra half-hour would make a difference.

When is the absolute earliest you would like to go?

09:30 in the Counting House for the Glasgow folk

Not fecking 9.30 anyway! Emm, I'll probably give the breakfast of champions a miss, but if you're wanting to get the 10.30 train then I can be at Queen St for 10.15 (I don't have to get a carry out for the train...)If you're going to go for the 11.00 train let me know though, because I have got a few work-related things to get through and even an extra half-hour would make a difference.

Okdokey. I shall be at CH for 9.30, and we shall catch the 11 o'clock train to help with your work.:twothumbsup: Gets in at 11.45 at Haymarket. Then wee march or £1 each in taxi to Diggers :ictscarf:

I'll bring a couple of extra beers to save you faffing about in the shop as well.

Edited by CapitalCaley

Need to find a new pre match bar for Hearts away. The no singing thing is rubbish! Though Diggers seats do make for comfy beds if you need a nap.

To be honest I can't think of any pubs in Embra that would put up with ICTFC fans singing. Just saying.

• Agree 1