FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hearts roll call

TopSix

I noticed this tweet from Richard Gordon last night: ?@RichardGordon48: No goals in 376 minutes for Hearts, the longest run for any side in the SPL so far this season. Even worse than Aberdeen, just! :-)?

I'm hopeful their 376 minute period of no scoring is significantly extended. Can't wait for this one - tynecastle is probably the best away ground.

First away game since last December which was Hearts away as well! This will be my first and prob last away game of this season so gonna make it a big one!! Coming down from Wick to Glasgow for the weekend so will be heading through from there. Are the usual Glasgow based fans heading through for this one?

I noticed this tweet from Richard Gordon last night: "@RichardGordon48: No goals in 376 minutes for Hearts, the longest run for any side in the SPL so far this season. Even worse than Aberdeen, just! :-)"

I'm hopeful their 376 minute period of no scoring is significantly extended. Can't wait for this one - tynecastle is probably the best away ground.

Since we have conceeded 30 goals in 15 games and not kept a clean sheet all season, I wouldn't be too confident!!

I noticed this tweet from Richard Gordon last night: "@RichardGordon48: No goals in 376 minutes for Hearts, the longest run for any side in the SPL so far this season. Even worse than Aberdeen, just! :-)"

Since we have conceeded 30 goals in 15 games and not kept a clean sheet all season, I wouldn't be too confident!!

Nor am I! But I'll have faith. Where's everyone planning pre-match? I'm keen on the Standing Order then a taxi to the ground.

Oh, ye of little faith! Come on, Ryan Esson, don't let me down, please.

Oh, ye of little faith! Come on, Ryan Esson, don't let me down, please.

And the Supporters Club bus is filling up nicely too - obviously some fans think this is going to be a great game and regret not going to Killie.

Where's everyone planning pre-match? I'm keen on the Standing Order then a taxi to the ground.

Meh. You and your fancy-dan innovations. What's wrong with the Diggers?

Hoping Daddy Stan will have a day off work and nappy duties and can meet us. Probably be heading through around midday or else earlier with Capital Caley and co, depending on work. I love Tynecastle, and have seen some of my favourite games there - the Cup win and the two 3-2 games (one win for us, one for Hearts, both crackers) - but if you look back at the history of the fixture there have been some really turgid games: loads of 0-0 draws and 1-0 defeats. Hopefully this will another of the occasional high-scoring games.

Where's everyone planning pre-match? I'm keen on the Standing Order then a taxi to the ground.

Meh. You and your fancy-dan innovations. What's wrong with the Diggers?

Hoping Daddy Stan will have a day off work and nappy duties and can meet us. Probably be heading through around midday or else earlier with Capital Caley and co, depending on work. I love Tynecastle, and have seen some of my favourite games there - the Cup win and the two 3-2 games (one win for us, one for Hearts, both crackers) - but if you look back at the history of the fixture there have been some really turgid games: loads of 0-0 draws and 1-0 defeats. Hopefully this will another of the occasional high-scoring games.

Good stuff. Saturday can't come round fast enough. I'll phone you on Friday night to find out what the plan is then.