FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Rules Should Be Bent To Suit Rangers

Kingsmills

Just Kill Rangers altogether they are just a disease or at least suspend them for a year to give everyone a chance to cut their cloth.

This is ridiculous & is heading for a complete shambolic start to the season

I enjoyed your post as I'm sure many others did. The thing about satire and, indeed, any form of humour, is that some will get it and some won't. If people miss the humour, so be it - having to explain it always dilutes the humour. It can be frustrating when indignant responses follow on from a comment that was not meant to be taken seriously but it can also be quite funny to see how folk tend to completely miss the humerous intent when the subject is something they feel very strongly about. Keep the satire coming!

Without any real contrition, without any sackcloth and ashes, from the old or the new Rangers it is hard to give Rangers any slack

It someone from the old regime or even the new regime had made truly heartfelt apology to the world of football, I think I would have said, " OK bend the rules", but as it is you can't really give them much of a break

All the time we hear talk of we can bring money to the game, we can save Scottish football, we can do this do that. But never we caused this mess , we robbed the game, we are to blame. We wish to help all we can. They seem to me to have a very selfish atitude to the whole dam business. If I am wrong tell me, but that's how they are coming across es[pecially in the Daily Record.

• 2 months later...

Looks like the SPL did the Peepul a favour now that it seems McCoist has actually found his level - 3rd Division suits him.

Oh, how I chortled . . .

Arrogant barstewards thought they would just walk the Division and any competition they entered. How wrong they are. Opposition is not so diddy now you have to play them week in, week out, are they?

• Agree 3

I`m hearing Rangers are putting a complaint in to the SFL about all the rest of the div 3 teams having players on dual contracts.

Some of them are also working as Plumbers, Joiners, painters etc Shocking !

I`m hearing Rangers are putting a complaint in to the SFL about all the rest of the div 3 teams having players on dual contracts.

Woops clicked on the wrong one! :cry: :cry:

If anyone has a Bible, look up Luke 11: 31. ;)

The Queen of the South will rise at the judgment with the men of this generation and condemn them.....................to the lower echelons of Scottish Football and with no silver to adorn the cabinet of emptiness.

Wonder what Luke has to say about that?? :wink:

Just had another thought, still to do with Rangers, Why have ''Rangers'' recd. payment from Eufa?

Where did the money go ? To Rangers to help pay back their creditors ? or to Newco to buy them more players?

To my mind as Rangers are now defunct and the Newco didn't play last season the money should have been shared out to the other clubs. Or have I got this wrong?

Think I need this Phsycoanalysing by IHE If he has the time that is.

Woops clicked on the wrong one! :cry: :cry:

If anyone has a Bible, look up Luke 11: 31. ;)

The Queen of the South will rise at the judgment with the men of this generation and condemn them.....................to the lower echelons of Scottish Football and with no silver to adorn the cabinet of emptiness.

Wonder what Luke has to say about that?? :wink:

I'm a man of many talents. Prophecy is one of them.