FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

I love being wrong.

Proctor

I'll throw my hands up and say I was having serious doubts about Butcher and the team earlier this season. It is now obvious that I was wrong. I'm looking forward to the game on Tuesday night and I am very positive about the way things are going. My one regret is that I can't get to more games due to being away most of the time. So to everyone at ICT I'm sorry I doubted you. Keep up the good work!

• Agree 5

Such is the nature of the beast that is football. I believe though that the team and the club as a whole should be praised at the moment. I can't wait for the game tomorrow night which while I'm at uni through here is a home game.

Enjoying the positive vibe of this season so far. Everything that could go wrong last season did and it was a real frustration and a test of loyalty.

With the loss in numbers we had and in quality i was rather pessimistic about our chances this season but the team have shown a real fighting spirit and in a manner that involves playing football that is pleasing to the eye.

What is very telling is also the fact that lads like McKay and OTJ are playing with a point to prove and have all shown what they are capable of when they are on form. My only hope now is that we keep the good fom going long enough to stay in the top 6.

When we win the morn

I will die an go to heaven and feel reborn.

One more big win agin the Dons is on the cards

And the title will be in oor pocket and what will be left of THEM will only be shards. :laugh:

In the style of the great Topaz MacGonagall :smile:

• Agree 1

League position great

Away Form great

Home form awful not wanting to pour cold water on two fantastic results, but to live through another Motherwell match would not be nice 2 points from last 3 home games will not win the league.

Have to eat humble pie team is doing very well. Can only think I am the cause of some iffy home performances, having not renewed my season ticket I tend to go to games when I see there has been an improvement only to be disappointed again. Now I am not sure what to do, pay my money and jinx the team, or just bask in the reflected glory.