FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

League Cup Semi Final Draw - Hearts!

Kingsmills

I'd rather Easter Road than Pittodrie because that stadium is a reck! But of course it is in Edinburgh so that makes it a little harder to decide. It would be fairer at Tannadice or Pittodrie but previous posts say that Tannadice is too small and I think Pittodrie isn't the best for a semi final. Well have to wait and see.

I'd rather Easter Road than Pittodrie because that stadium is a reck! But of course it is in Edinburgh so that makes it a little harder to decide. It would be fairer at Tannadice or Pittodrie but previous posts say that Tannadice is too small and I think Pittodrie isn't the best for a semi final. Well have to wait and see.

Last time we played a cup semi at Pittodrie we lost.

Am I right in saying that even if Hearts get their finances sorted out by the time the tie takes place, they absolutely cannot sign new players, or bring in a busload of ringers from Liverpool FC?

I believe that is the case. Joy.

Am I right in saying that even if Hearts get their finances sorted out by the time the tie takes place, they absolutely cannot sign new players, or bring in a busload of ringers from Liverpool FC?

It all rest on the administration process. If they are still in administration then they cant sign any players under the automatic ban on buying players. If they get out still in time for the window then i think they can bring in under 21 players so they could bring loan players but it is under 21 still. After the window they can sign free agents of any age but due to the dates of the semi finals they wouldn't have time to register them in time to play so it is all about when they get out of administration and with the slow going in Lithuania it could be a while  

We have a serious chance of getting to the final now , which is on the 16th March, which I have currently booked as a flight and hotel in Inverness for the weekend...now trying to work out a contingency plan (which I can't put into effect until early Feb)!

• Agree 1