FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Alan Morgan

L_G

On loan to County for 1 month from today.  See the official site for confirmation.

I hope that this is just to give him some games, while trying to help our neighbours survive for another season.

Guest kingkojak

pity.  i always liked morgan - hes got a good shot on him and a bit of skill.  not happened for him at all this season though

I suspect it's the beginning of the end for Mr Morgan

But that's what happens to everybody when they go to cabbagetown  :015: :015: :015: :015: :015:

Oh you mean the end of his time at TCS  :001:

Went to Dingwall tonight to cheer on our friends there.  Morgan played whole game - 1st half as left back and 2nd half in left midfield.  Played well enough for first game in a while.  Put in some telling crosses and some very good tackles.  He seemed to fade after about 75 minutes so maybe not 100% match fit.

Our other boy (Cowie) had a poor game IMO.  Thought he didn't really want to be there.  One or two good moves but nothing much came off for him.

Two or three others there tonight - Barry Wilson and Graham Bayne sat two rows behind me and I'm sure I saw Rory outside the ground.

Hope Alan settles in for the next month and comes back to us ready for the pre-season warm up games.

Went to Dingwall tonight to cheer on our friends there.  Morgan played whole game - 1st half as left back and 2nd half in left midfield.  Played well enough for first game in a while.  Put in some telling crosses and some very good tackles.  He seemed to fade after about 75 minutes so maybe not 100% match fit.

Our other boy (Cowie) had a poor game IMO.  Thought he didn't really want to be there.  One or two good moves but nothing much came off for him.

Two or three others there tonight - Barry Wilson and Graham Bayne sat two rows behind me and I'm sure I saw Rory outside the ground.

Hope Alan settles in for the next month and comes back to us ready for the pre-season warm up games.

Hope it was our Partick friends you were cheering on?? 2nd Division calling you ***** Ba*****s!! Can't wait :001:

According to OTB they're allowed 5 loans in a season and AM is their 5th.

BBC article refers to him as 'the Englishman' but I'm sure I heard once he was from Musselburgh  :017:

BBC article refers to him as 'the Englishman' but I'm sure I heard once he was from Musselburgh  :017:

Born in Edinburgh according to his official bio ..... perhaps they got confused because he played in England.