FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

new event

Feb82000

hi geting keys to balniain house in inverness any one who would like to do a paranormal event with me in there let me no may be from 10pm to 6am on a  sat night

wating for ghostfinders scotland to get back to me

feb82000

FAF  :rotflmao:

Paranormal event, whats that then.... mass hysteria of fright in a place you reckon is haunted, moving furniture around while each others are not looking, banging your foot on the floor in a dark room, pretending to feel breezes from a draft and spelling out chit on a ouija board you claim is from the dead :029: I've seen the chit served up on Most Haunted.

No thanks dont think ill join this "event"  :020:

Guest birdog

FAF  :rotflmao:

Paranormal event, whats that then.... mass hysteria of fright in a place you reckon is haunted, moving furniture around while each others are not looking, banging your foot on the floor in a dark room, pretending to feel breezes from a draft and spelling out chit on a ouija board you claim is from the dead :029: I've seen the chit served up on Most Haunted.

No thanks dont think ill join this "event"  :020:

Careful WiG mocking someones spiritual beliefs is skirting very close to the bigoted line, just because you don't believe does not mean that you should be allowed to mock those who do. :018:

For the record as an atheist I feel similarly about all religions but do not publically mock individuals.

Don't think i was mocking anyones spiritual beliefs  :024: But if it has come across as that way then ill hold my hands up and apologise for it.

I do admit i was however mocking the chit that is a so called "paranormal event" one i may add has not taken place therefore has not been proved or disproved as to spiritual activity.  :004: and from what I've seen on TV and from what I have seen personally on an "event" of this kind, I have seen nothing to suggest its anything but a night out in a dark empty building  :003: I remain to be conviced,

For the record I'm Open Minded on the subject but I don't personally think it will ever be proved one way or another not in my lifetime anyway :003:

Guest birdog

Don't think i was mocking anyones spiritual beliefs  :024: But if it has come across as that way then ill hold my hands up and apologise for it.

I do admit i was however mocking the chit that is a so called "paranormal event" one i may add has not taken place therefore has not been proved or disproved as to spiritual activity.  :004: and from what I've seen on TV and from what I have seen personally on an "event" of this kind, I have seen nothing to suggest its anything but a night out in a dark empty building  :003: I remain to be conviced,

For the record I'm Open Minded on the subject but I don't personally think it will ever be proved one way or another not in my lifetime anyway :003:

No one has proved or disproved the existence of a higher power yet if you laugh at someones belief in God, Jehovah, Allah, Buddha or whatever name that person gives to their deity then you are classed as a bigot. Sorry but that is life. Misplaced spiritual beliefs are the cause of every war that has every taken place.

For the record your first post was probably spot on factually but spirituality and differences of opinion on the subject has caused more death than anything else in this world and as such it is a subject which should be broached very tentatively.

Well in that case i apologise to Feb 8th then and hope he/she is not offended by the post, it was not intended to personally mock him/her nor was it intended in a way to mock his/her beliefs  :003:

As for me being a bigot  :018: maybe it came across in that way but i am far from being a bigot, anybody who knows me personally knows i am nothing like that and i wouldn't deliberately set out to offend any religion or beliefs.

Guest birdog

As for me being a bigot  :018: maybe it came across in that way but i am far from being a bigot, anybody who knows me personally knows i am nothing like that and i wouldn't deliberately set out to offend any religion or beliefs.

I have no doubt that you are not a bigot but your first post in this thread did come across as being derogatory to the beliefs of Feb8th. Religion (spirituality) is a subject which I could mock all day but I really do believe that a persons beliefs of that nature should not be attacked due to the trouble it can cause. You will have noticed by my posts in other threads that I do not care who I upset but religion is another story and one which is not for the realms of an internet football forum. Sorry for getting up on my high horse but you know how it is.

In no way did I mean to upset you, just to make you think.

In no way did I mean to upset you, just to make you think.

Didn't upset me, takes a heck of a lot more to do that  :004: i do see your point though and i can see how it may have come across as bigoted and has made me think about how it could have come across as a personal attack towards feb 8th and if he/she is offended by it they are more than welcome to PVT me and ill apologise again, personally.  :003:

Guest birdog

i can see how it may have come across as bigoted and has made me think about how it could have come across as a personal attack towards feb 8th and if he/she is offended by it they are more than welcome to PVT me and ill apologise again, personally. 

I never thought that you made a personal attack on Feb 8th I just saw a post made out of ignorance, I don't use the word ignorance in a condescending way just a lack of knowledge, I am sure Feb 8th would agree. If I remember correctly Feb 8th was a steward in the good ole days before **** Steady got the job. He was a prolific poster on the old site and if you cut him he would bleed red black and blue. A nice guy by all accounts but does not post too often nowadays. My memory could be wrong though.

In fact I think this smiley could be Feb 8th in disguise  :steward: perhaps Scotty or CaleyD could shed some light on the matter or in fact the man himself.

EDIT-OOOH the profanity filter has edited my post. What is wrong with the word meaning male bird?  :tic01: