FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Billy Dodds Prediction Watch

ICTodd

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Billy Doodds is an utter spanner....his biased view are biased on purley on the Brewster/Dundee Utd situation and ifor one believe he is being wholly unfair to ICT

I just wish he would come out and say it like a man rather than hiding behind his feeble attempt at sports journalism

grr he makes my blood boil

For all you Billy Dodds fans :rotflmao: you'll be delighted to hear he's tipped us to lose again. Controversial I know!!

Doddsy's predictions

His in depth reasoning......

Inverness are always well organised and have caused several upsets on the road in recent seasons.

It might take Hearts a while to break the visitors down, but if they play anywhere near their best then surely they will come out on top.

For all you Billy Dodds fans :rotflmao: you'll be delighted to hear he's tipped us to lose again. Controversial I know!!

Doddsy's predictions

His in depth reasoning......

Inverness are always well organised and have caused several upsets on the road in recent seasons.

It might take Hearts a while to break the visitors down, but if they play anywhere near their best then surely they will come out on top.

Seems pretty spot on to me.

His predictions are based on resentment for teams other than the OF. If you look at them, the OF will always get a win, Hearts & Hibs will always get a win unless their playing the OF and games involving smaller clubs will be a draw because he hasnt got the ba**s or the knowledge to offer another score, unless these smaller teams play the OF...yadda yadda.

ICT have a pretty good record against Hearts both home & away, but oh no he doesnt think about that...his "Its Hearts so they must win" approach makes me sick

"what a p*ick"

This week he predicts a 2-1 win for Kilmarnock and sadly I agree with him.

However, my prediction skills have been awful this season so that should mean a home win!

Kencar if you keep up those kind of predictions you'll be hired by BBC in no time!

Hes obvioulsy a schhizophrenic tool.....as last monday, on Sportscene, he was saying nobody likes having to come up and play at TCS as we play well here (News to me!) :rotflmao: . Erm.......I would fancy my chances against a team that have only won 4 games at home in a year.

Dundee United v Inverness CT

Dundee United v Inverness CT

United are making good progress in the league which shows you what confidence can do you for you - even when you've not playing too well.

I would expect a United victory in this match even though Inverness can make it difficult for teams.

The visitors got a great win last weekend but Tannadice is a hard place to go.

I think Inverness will score in this game but United will come through in the end.

Prediction: 2-1

I think this may have been mentioned before but Dodd's has a habit of giving the Old Firm a win every week, a draw for the others, and Caley to lose. I know that I started this just because I thought it was a bit of a joke, but week in week out he's put us to lose and then followed the same score lines like I mentioned. Beyond a joke! How no-one at the BBC can see that?!

He's a chunky wee waste of space who has struggled to find work in his late career so he has reverted to this. See if we make top 6 or even a clear 7th i think i will make the man eat humble pie.

I think this may have been mentioned before but Dodd's has a habit of giving the Old Firm a win every week, a draw for the others, and Caley to lose. I know that I started this just because I thought it was a bit of a joke, but week in week out he's put us to lose and then followed the same score lines like I mentioned. Beyond a joke! How no-one at the BBC can see that?!

Sorry, i didnt get the joke...the guy is a pr*ck x 100...have you seen his oh so predictable preditions...he is incapable of voting against the OF and if the "smaller teams" play each other - there draws...unless its ICT then ICT lose..the Beeb has gotta save there money and bin this idiot

Dundee Utd v ICT - Utd Win

Hearts v Killie - Draw

Aberdeen V Hibs - Draw

Motherwell v Falkirk - Draw

St Mirren V Gers - OF win

Celtic V Hamilton - OF win