pre ibrox prophecies

1. So tactically - another feckin farce.

I can understand why he played the back five but that must surely be the game that calls fer changes. Esson showed that we have enuff goalkeeping back up; Duff and Munro could gel; but both full backs need benching.

Why persevere with playin the wide men on the wrong foot when it clearly isnt working. Both Cowie and Imrie looked deflated. Play Duncan where he is at his best, play Vigurs from the start and please put Royster in at left back.

But it is the forwards that really worry me - None of them are up to the SPL (yet) and I am not sure whether any of them can run the line alone. I am swaying towards Rooney at the moment - but one thing is clear - you cant play Rooney and Wood together - they are too alike and they got in each others way last nite, at times they looked like a footballing version of Siamese twins. To be honest I dreamt of Graham Bayne last nite - that may just show what I think of the other three - but if we had kept him I reckon we would be heading for a semi.

2. It is the old school; the wages and thanks fer sorting out Niculae. Have a look at the body language of the players - like Ramos at Spurs he has clearly lost the respect of the dressing room. If we can see his tactical errors, arrogance and perseverance - what do you think professional footballers think.

But it shows how gutless our management are - or perhaps how clueless - perhaps they want to be in the SFL ?!!

It is not rocket science to see that we are on the decline or what we should be doing to change it - the only good thing is that the longer this situation goes on - the more chance that Brew will take some of the numpties with him.

3. But - the reason is the formations, the selections and the tactics - Most contributors to this site can see what is going wrong - Brew makes the same mistakes over and over again - That is his downfall.

4. This could be very, very interesting _ Brew is really on the spot - if he sticks to his guns we may take a real feckin hammering but - if he sticks to his guns - then it may be his last stand.

5. The only way that we are going to survive at Castle Greyskull is by crowding the midfield and pressing and pressing - ya cant do that with two forwards. It is a case of damage limitation but the longer it stays 0-0 the better. My other concern is that Smith and Mccoist appear to have well sussed us. Watch fer two wide players and special attention on Tokely - Boyd on our last man as we often drop too deep - and two attacking full backs. We are in fer a long afternoon. And if Brew persists with McBain and Wood then it could be even longer.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST.

I am reliably informed that he will quit next Monday or Tuesday.

Can see why he perservered with Fraser - but that is the last time !!

Why not put Proctor in at rite back - gutless - why drop Duff who was superb at Falkirk - Munro is clearly not fit either - playing Granty and Proctor in central defence was flawed - Why play Hastings - full stop - Bet he played Cowie left and Imrie rite !!! - why play McBain other than full back !! Why play Barrowman when he has played Wood and Rooney fer the last two games ?? Why the **** take on Wood and Duff fer McBain ??!!!

I now see why wee Proctor is the chosen one !!

At least I can look forward to a Brewless Easter Road or our management are total weaklings.

I thought with our recent form and luck Rangers may have beaten us maybe 3-1. You know we havent been conceding alot.

Fraser has been woeful of late.

Duff has been unfairly dropped today and replaced with someone who hasnt played since last season. His 1st full game back against Rangers, at Ibrox at Centre Half! HE's a right back for goodness sake!

McBain has to replace Hastings at Left Back and before today i'd drop Tokely for Proctor.

Duncan has to play behind Black and allow him to create. Play Vigurs left of them and Cowie right of them, Imrie supporting Rooney. Esson in goals, Duff and Munro at the back. Easy.

And thats my job application. I would appoint IHE as the phycologist to keep moral up. And anyone else can apply for other roles.

I do not feel i should work well under a DoF, but if Scotty wants it. HE can have it.

I thought with our recent form and luck Rangers may have beaten us maybe 3-1. You know we havent been conceding alot.

Fraser has been woeful of late.

Duff has been unfairly dropped today and replaced with someone who hasnt played since last season. His 1st full game back against Rangers, at Ibrox at Centre Half! HE's a right back for goodness sake!

McBain has to replace Hastings at Left Back and before today i'd drop Tokely for Proctor.

Duncan has to play behind Black and allow him to create. Play Vigurs left of them and Cowie right of them, Imrie supporting Rooney. Esson in goals, Duff and Munro at the back. Easy.

And thats my job application. I would appoint IHE as the phycologist to keep moral up. And anyone else can apply for other roles.

I do not feel i should work well under a DoF, but if Scotty wants it. HE can have it.

Can I be assistant and I would pretend to know less than you to make you look good. Sorry, no manager would do that, he would appoint someone who had a great deal of knowledge to help him, wouldn't he? For example at ICT...........................

• 2 months later...