Ds Lites

CaleyJulz

Anyone know where you can get a ds lite repaired...My sis dropped my neices one and it wont work. When you plug the charger in it glows orange at the side and wont switch on.

Cheers

Try shops like Currys, PC World, Coment, Game Station or GAME

They'll point you in the right direction :lol:

Sorry I don't consider this to be worth repairing as I've seen them new for ?80 or so. Indeed Morrisons cleared their stock last month at ?65 each.

Given that the hourly rate for a repair is now in the region of ?40/hour and then the cost of parts.

A new one would come with a new 1 year gaurentee a bonus too. Failing that their are bound to be lots of second hand ones in Game and the like that have been traded in for the new dsi (ds with built in camera)

Edited by kiltarlity

Phone or contact Nintendo Uk......they will send you pacakaging and labels etc to send the ds to them. I think all repairs cost ?55. That includes postage both ways! I had to use them last year!

Phone or contact Nintendo Uk......they will send you pacakaging and labels etc to send the ds to them. I think all repairs cost ?55. That includes postage both ways! I had to use them last year!

Smee were they any good ???

Well......MrsJ...yeah.....they sent the packaging and labels etc, and fixed it...and sent it back, for ?55. And its still working a year later, after lots of daily use by a 9 yr old. Am not sure...but i think the repairs are garanteed for a year, but dont quote me on that. I had toyed with the idea of buying a new one for my son...but that one was only 2 month old. He spilt liquid on it...so wasnt a fault covered by the warranty (hence the fee to fix it)

Edited by SMEE