FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Britains Got Talent

FortressICT

Yeah, Susan cracked a we bit under the pressure during the last few weeks, however she's not the full shilling anyway so i dont think she would handle the media attention very well.

Call me cynical, but when the wee lassie broke down in the semi, its the first time i've seen a wee lass greet without one tear emerging.

Edited by caley100

Yeah, Susan cracked a we bit under the pressure during the last few weeks, however she's not the full shilling anyway so i dont think she would handle the media attention very well.

Call me cynical, but when the wee lassie broke down in the semi, its the first time i've seen a wee lass greet without one tear emerging.

I thought that to !!!

Richard you are cynical.

Miss Boyle would not be able to handle any pressure, she was getting cringeworthy with her antics, shame as she has the voice of an angel.

I thought it would be one of the dance groups that win.

And i agree. Susan Boyle was beginning to struggle after her performance, poor woman. Great singer.

Am I the only person who thinks Susan Boyle is way way overrated?

I agree totally overated, she is a excellent singer (but their are loads of excellent singers) what they are selling is her image.. The fact you don't expect a woman who looks as rough as she does to have a voice like that!

If she looked a well adjusted, normal and semi attractive the wow factor would not be there.

It's a a reverse image thing!

Thank god the public realised this.... and she didn't win..

She did have tears at one point.