Britains Got Talent

FortressICT

OK, I'll come out of the closet and admit to watching this programme. The dancers were very good, far superior to the guy that won last year, George Samson or whatever his name is. I really can't be bothered with him and don't know what all the hype is about. I thought the dancers that were on first were excellent, very sharp and precise, but as you rightly said, not much between the two acts.

Couple that have caught the eye this year are the obvious ones but nonetheless excellent performers. The Scottish wifie, Susan Boyle is it, the young Asian lad who sang last week was incredible, and the wee lassie last night who had a womans voice coming out of her ten year old beak. Just awesome to be honest.

I have watched this since the start and when Susan Boyle walked on i thought oh my god she is going to scream like a cats choir...Well when she started singing i was like what the ..... She was amazing just not what i expected but the Greek ather and soon i had tears rolling down me eyes laughing at them !!! They were will Diversity were just amazing to..

Susan Boyle, Hollie Steel & Shaheen Jafargholi are all talented singers.

Flawless and Diversity are great street dance acts.

Julian Smith is an outstanding Sax player.

All of them in their own right capable of winning a talent show, but whether or not they are the kind of act that would add anything to a Royal Variety Show....I'm not so convinced.

It's the stuff that's a little bit different or a little off the wall that makes a Royal Variety Act IMO.

If they're looking for a true variety act then I think we've yet to see the winner, although I think all of those named above will, rightfully, become successful in some way, shape or form as a result of what they've shown.

• 1 month later...

Who is watching this ???

Who do you think will win ???

And do you think there should be a cut of age limit after what happened to Hollie Stelle last night ??

I think Susan Boyle will win it... Would like to see Stavios Flatley win tho there are well funny !!!

And I think there should be an age limit as Hollie well the amount of people and nerves got the better of her and that might play with her little mind.

Tough one on the whole age thing as there's plenty out there who can cope with the pressure, but you'll always get the ones who will crack no matter how good they are. Put in an age limit and you don't see your Shaheen's, Aidens and the second half of Stavros Flately....not to mention the kids that are part of Diversity.

I'm not sure I'd like to see my kids (if I had any) go through the pressures that come with the show and I think parents have to be the barometer and just not put kids forward if they don't have the personality/character to deal with it. That's where the responsibility lies....not with the shows producers or the Judges.

HaHa the look on susan boyles face :D

she didnt care :groovy:

she has a record contract

so she doesnt give a feck

Spot on there !!!!! She is so funny !!! But Diversity were amazing washed the floor twice over with flawless.

Spot on there !!!!! She is so funny !!! But Diversity were amazing washed the floor twice over with flawless.

:D

but werent diversity in last year aswell?

HaHa the look on susan boyles face :lol:

she didnt care B)

:D

but werent diversity in last year aswell?

No

Believe it or not that was the first time I have seen or heard Susan Boyle on TV. Is it just me? she come across as someone who is not quite with us. She just seemed to be a couple of seconds behind everyone. Good singer though.

Am afriad to say, in my undestanding of the word "talent", it should have been Susan Boyle that won. That Stavros Flatley was a sham. Thats not talent. Its a fat dad and son combo making t1ts of themselves, by doing nothing in particular. hardly talent.

And that little girl. She should have been binned wen she screwed up. NOBODY else got a second chance!