FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Centenary Club

strathyjags

Wyness101..................is that a question that needs to be asked?

I am sure that if you search this site or the official ICT site or even google search for it, or look in the Highland News or Inverness Courier, then you will find the answer without adding another post that nobody is interested in. Instead of asking millions of questions, take a deep breath, count to ten and then do a little searching of your own. If all else fails, then by all means ask the question.

Wyness101..................is that a question that needs to be asked?

I am sure that if you search this site or the official ICT site or even google search for it, or look in the Highland News or Inverness Courier, then you will find the answer without adding another post that nobody is interested in. Instead of asking millions of questions, take a deep breath, count to ten and then do a little searching of your own. If all else fails, then by all means ask the question.

SHUT UP LOL.

Never noticed it on the official ICT website my bad