FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

who do you hate the most

gdw11

Apart from the soap dodgers north of yourselves which team gets right up your noses the most{first division only}

I am an Airdrie fan and I REALLY HATE ROSS COUNTY and should be confined to the depths of the football league with a bar of soap.

looking forward to your visit on saturday,you are clearly favourites but won`t get it easy as we are pretty solid at the back.

Do you think that you will go straight back up,personally I think only Dundee will stand in your way.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice of you to join us Mr Airdrie. Hate is too strong a word to describe a less than fondness for certain opposition teams. After all would it be right for me to say I hate all fans of a certain central belt club just because some of them felt the need to sing sectarian songs during a Bells cup final against Inverness. One that Inverness won incidently :rolleyes: . Despise them maybe, hate them no.

Apart from Ross County, no one really. It would have been really easy to answer in the SPL as there are several teams there that I really don't like - the Old Firm, Aberdeen, Falkirk.....

As for going back up? This is a very tight league and I don't think that the team who wins it will win by very much. I reckon it will come down to ourselves, Dundee and Dunfermline. I wasn't at the Partick game so I don't really know if they will be challenging us or not.

F**kirk, without doubt.

Personally I detest old firm fans from Inverness. Especially when we're playing them and you get some ersehole behind supporting them. I dislike Aberdeen fans and their club, st midden too. I think it's amusing county hate us. Suppose it's an inferiority complex with them. Good feeder club though.

I am an Airdrie fan

I hate Airdrie.obviously you are a wind up merchant,

probably never even been out of Inverness :rolleyes:

HAHA no thats not me. Iv never liked Airdrie ever since i have known a certain airdrie fan :lol:

and i am always out of inverness cause i dont stay in inverness :D the furthest away game i have been too is hamilton...

Edited by caleymad

F**kirk, without doubt.

Sadly for us Falkirk are an SPL club :cute01:

Got to say I hate Airdrie and their scumbag bully boy fans , erseholes to a man .

Explain if you can why our supporters are bullies please :angry:

Section B , lovely guys you must admit

http://pub33.bravenet.com/photocenter/albu...8/3501/1/23817/

F**kirk, without doubt.

Got to say I hate Airdrie and their scumbag bully boy fans , erseholes to a man .

Perhaps DalneighCaley's choice of word wasn't the best. Maybe not bullies but scumbags never the less. They come to games waving union flags and chanting from the Ibrox book of vitriol. they have no history of their own. They follow behind the banner of a big Glasgow club. Need I go on.

Hey this is the sort of banter I miss :D

I am an Airdrie fan

probably never even been out of Inverness :angry:

HAHA no thats not me. Iv never liked Airdrie ever since i have known a certain airdrie fan :D

and i am always out of inverness cause i dont stay in inverness :lol: the furthest away game i have been too is hamilton...

If you say so mate I believe you honest or are you always out of inverness cause you have not got any friends and nobobody likes you :cute01:

I cant be bothered making a new thread so ill post it in here considering i seen the word soap and ross county in the same post....

ASDA sells 3 bars of smart price soap for 50p and i was thinking of buying lots of packets and at Dingwall we throw them at the home fans :cute01:

I am an Airdrie fan

probably never even been out of Inverness :angry:

HAHA no thats not me. Iv never liked Airdrie ever since i have known a certain airdrie fan :D

and i am always out of inverness cause i dont stay in inverness :lol: the furthest away game i have been too is hamilton...

If you say so mate I believe you honest or are you always out of inverness cause you have not got any friends and nobobody likes you :cute01:

:lol::lol::lol: *report*

F**kirk, without doubt.

Perhaps DalneighCaley's choice of word wasn't the best. Maybe not bullies but scumbags never the less. They come to games waving union flags and chanting from the Ibrox book of vitriol. they have no history of their own. They follow behind the banner of a big Glasgow club. Need I go on.

Hey this is the sort of banter I miss :D

but are you lot not aberdeen fans in disguise?

Hey this is the sort of banter I miss :angry:

:cute01: Belter, what is this boy on?

If he is from Airdrie he'll be on a combination of Buckfast and glue , pure breeds down there makes dingwall look cosmopolitan .

I must admit I have a wee soft spot for Clydebank since two of my shipmates are from Airdrie and follow them, as said before hate is a strong word and describes emotions which I reserve solely for Ross C*unty.

Even with the soft spot I have for your Bankies team I am looking forwards to ICT destroying you on Saturday, welcome to the forums BTW gdw11.

If he is from Airdrie he'll be on a combination of Buckfast and glue , pure breeds down there makes dingwall look cosmopolitan .

look just because dolly the sheep gave you knock back mate don`t take it out on me