FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Justice Done....

CaleyD

Well, is it not a bit rich for someone like you, a burds punch bag, to be laughing at someone for crying in court? You must be able to understand what I mean?

FFS Knowledge...

Have you seen some of the burdz that live down in DC's neck of the woods?

I'd want danger money to live around that area...

post-311-1266166480.jpg

Quote from the courier :

The verdict followed a two-day trial and prompted Boag to burst into tears,

:015: :015: :015:

Mark had a lot riding on this verdict, and this has been hanging over him for well over a year now... Remember as well, all this for something he didn't do, as the court have confirmed. All you've ever done is been against us DC, and I have no doubt that you would have been far happier with a guilty verdict regardless of the fact that the lads were innocent.

:)

I wouldn't worry about it mate, DC hasn't got a f*cking clue and is just looking for a reaction. If he was face to face with these boys or anyone else on this forum I'm sure he wouldn't be half as brave.

Well, is it not a bit rich for someone like you, a burds punch bag, to be laughing at someone for crying in court? You must be able to understand what I mean?

FFS Knowledge...

Have you seen some of the burdz that live down in DC's neck of the woods?

I'd want danger money to live around that area...

Ha ha! Are the burds really THAT sexy round there?

Ha ha! Are the burds really THAT sexy round there?

For some reason that reminds me of an interview I heard on TV a few years ago, with the late jazz singer, George Melly....

Question - What changed you from homosexual to straight? Was it the love of a good woman?

Answer - No, several bad ones!