FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Old Match-day Programs

GMD

Phone the citizens advice, they will give you up to the minute info.

The same situation happened to me once but every case is different, so I cant really guide you on what to do but if you arrange to see an adviser they may lead you in the right direction.

Good luck.

• Agree 1

I used to buy one every home match but they're expensive so I only really by them for cup games so now I have loads in my spare room. I just keep them and occasionally read them to bring back memories.

10 possibilities for you:

- swap them for shares in The News of the World.

- take them apart and them put them back together in a random order to make "30 or so" strange/abstract programs.

- exchange each one for an item of confectionery worth no more than 74p and see what sweet treats you end up with.

- place them inside the hymn books of your local church to help those who attend get through a Sunday service after an excessive Saturday night.

- take them apart and wallpaper a single wall in your bathroom with the pages.

- use them to give reading lessons to c*unty fans.

- put them in a pile, cling film them together real tight and use the resulting firm brick type object to stand on to reach items on the top shelf.

- hide them in your local neighbourhood and then create a treasure map with clues to find each one in date order.

- develop altzhiemers or demenia so you forget all the details then you can give yourself a fresh football treat every time you read them.

- glue several pages together, then cut them into squares to make a series of assorted ICT beer mats.

The choice is yours really, do whatever your heart desires! :ictscarf:

• Agree 7

Buy a cheap cabinet from the DIY/Furniture shop with a nice glass door and some internal lighting and display them and any other memorabilia you might have in it ..... thats what I do with my ICT and TFC stuff that I have in our basement (my "man cave" as it were)..... it looks pretty good.

I also persuaded the missus to let me put up a 'shadow box' on the wall containing my signed (actual) first-team shirt from the Feb8-2000 game and surround it with a few other bits in other (smaller) frames - my program from that game, my ticket from that game, a couple of other tickets from Hearts cup game at Tynie as well as Hampden tickets ... and another big frame with the "SuperCaleyGoBallistic...." headline from the paper and a poster from the Feb8 game ..... looks good.

think i could swap an old programme for new ones at the home games, just tell the kid selling them i bought one it it's not todays one?!!? it might just work.

think i will just leave buying them anymore, not as if there is any essential information in them. the aberdeen one i got was quite clever they did it for 3 games and had lots of features and was almost a mini magazine.

the aberdeen one i got was quite clever they did it for 3 games and had lots of features and was almost a mini magazine.

I cant remember where I saw this - think it was SPL site but cannot find it now - but I think Aberdeen have won "SPL Programme of the Year" every season for quite a few years ....

10 possibilities for you:

- swap them for shares in The News of the World.

- take them apart and them put them back together in a random order to make "30 or so" strange/abstract programs.

- exchange each one for an item of confectionery worth no more than 74p and see what sweet treats you end up with.

- place them inside the hymn books of your local church to help those who attend get through a Sunday service after an excessive Saturday night.

- take them apart and wallpaper a single wall in your bathroom with the pages.

- use them to give reading lessons to c*unty fans.

- put them in a pile, cling film them together real tight and use the resulting firm brick type object to stand on to reach items on the top shelf.

- hide them in your local neighbourhood and then create a treasure map with clues to find each one in date order.

- develop altzhiemers or demenia so you forget all the details then you can give yourself a fresh football treat every time you read them.

- glue several pages together, then cut them into squares to make a series of assorted ICT beer mats.

The choice is yours really, do whatever your heart desires! :ictscarf:

I take it that you had an idle day - you forgot if they were pre merger Jaggie programmes ya could cut them up and wipe yer feckin erse with them - or if they had piccies of Craig brewster .....................................