Salt v Sauce - predictions?

So what happens if ICT ever reach both finals? Which one do we send our reserve team to?

We haven't got a reserve team. One game is in the afternoon and the other in the evening, Hampden is not too far grom Glasgow airport so the lads should have a couple of hours to recover on the plane.

Butcher take note. That is what happens when you have a sqaud full of loan players who don't care about the club.

Hibs best player was James McPake, who is a loanee.

Wonder what Iain Murray and co felt like watching that?

Ian Murray is pish. Just because he shaved 1973 into his boff and kicked Ian Black a few times doens't mean he'd have done any better.

Hibs really are terrible.

Having read Saturday's papers I couldn't believe how many 'pundits' were backing Hibs! I don't know whether the Rangers business has overshadowed actual games this season but there seems to have been a complete disregard for the fact that Hibs only survived relegation due to a truly dreadful Dunfermline team. I always thought Hearts were going to win.