Toronto FC - Canadian Champs

Scotty

Darren mattocks?

No! He's not like that..can't see his name on any of the shirts...... :lol:

I thought that Dunfield was going to have a herat attack after he scored that terrific goal. Shoot, they shoudlhav ekeot him at Vancouver. He scored for the Whitecaps in the first game of thelast season and i hav enever herad such a cacopany of noise from the capacity frowd.

Talking about crowds, Scotty, what is the Toronto stadium capacity? It looked a lot less then full last night and there were a lot of empoty seats there, I suppose being very low int he league eventually does that to a team. But I see them climbing up the ladder soon.Gritty performance ast night. At the end they sure looked the fresher team.

it holds 22K and it was half empty at kick-off but I think that had more to do with the 7PM start, people working till 5 or 6, and the sheer volume and congestion of Toronto traffic at rush hour ..... there were people coming in all way through the game and official crowd by the end was 19K .... to me when it was fullest it looked about 17K

A few pics from last night ......

med_gallery_1_256_222747.jpg

med_gallery_1_256_285991.jpg

med_gallery_1_256_103456.jpg

med_gallery_1_256_105754.jpg

med_gallery_1_256_176765.jpg

med_gallery_1_256_160372.jpg