FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hearts roll call

TopSix

Ach, why not; travel booked. Tynecastle is the only SPL ground I've not been to yet. A chance for an Illegal Jacks burrito as well :)

What's the story with getting away end tickets?

Edited by RossP

In terms of pubs Tynecastle is a brilliant away day. THere are numerous tremendous boozers either side of the ground. Aside from Robertson or Stratfords I wouldnt' say any of them are unfriendly.Top Six is just a New Town yuppy who is too scared to go to a proper boozer. He probably wants to go to the Dome in George Street for a couple of pre-match Cosmo's. ;-)

Edited by ictchris
  • Agree 1

RossP- phone club and order ticket and collect them on day. £24 for this option or pay £25 at gate. Robbo's is under new management and the cops are there every night... avoid!!

Seen that as well!

I think it has 3 police cars permanently outside every weekend.

Ardmillan hotel, it has a wee beer garden at the front and not too dangerous.

RossP- phone club and order ticket and collect them on day. £24 for this option or pay £25 at gate. Robbo's is under new management and the cops are there every night... avoid!!

Just noticed this; cheers for the heads up.

I'll phone tomorrow to see if I can buy a ticket and collect it at Tynecastle. I take it there's a gate or ticket office I go to at the away end?