FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Penalty or dive ?

tm4tj

i was looking right in line with it, thought shinnie went down very easy. would need to see the footage as posted earlier, but then the ref does'nt get that privelage.

Were you sitting in with the home support?

Edited by old caley girl

i was looking right in line with it, thought shinnie went down very easy. would need to see the footage as posted earlier, but then the ref does'nt get that privelage.

Spotted sitting in the scaffolding stand

Was so blatant that no video replay should have been needed.

left side 18 yard line looking from ............ wait for it north stand.

i was up quicker than most around me shouting for penalty but then does'nt everyone.

still think he went down too easy. footage will show if ref was right or wrong but as said he does'nt get a second view

unfortunately does'nt matter what anyone thinks, it is the referee's decision that counts every time.

some people say do not complain about ict stadium anouncer without trying it first. maybe some should have a go at refereeing  before criticising

• Agree 3

Penalty, Graeme had plenty to gain from the position he was in having just mugged off whatever his name is and he is no diver. You could see from both players reactions what it should have been. 

unfortunately does'nt matter what anyone thinks, it is the referee's decision that counts every time.

some people say do not complain about ict stadium anouncer without trying it first. maybe some should have a go at refereeing  before criticising

Have refereed/umpired sports on plenty of occasions....also made errors and never had issue with them being pointed out.

Have refereed/umpired sports on plenty of occasions....also made errors and never had issue with them being pointed out.

ok, i give in, off to bed now

• Agree 1