current Manager .!!!

Dog eat dog izzy

Of the names going around I have no idea who I would prefer as Manager ,

But let's spare a thought for Alloa fans ,them being in a lower league

as we have been in their position

and it's very unsettling hearing that another team are interested in your

current Manager .!!!

Dog eat dog izzy

That's the only thing I don't like about football....Thankfully we are in a good

position all round this time!!!

Guest Mahonio

Any word on when new gaffer will be announced/appointed as I remember reading in this thread or the new manager thread that a shortlist of 6 had been drawn up with interviews due to take place as well.

Not that I'm getting impatient or anything, its just a question out if curiousity. I, like everyone on here want the right man in place and if thst takes a few weeks then so be it, I'm sure Duncan Shearer will do a good job in caretaker charge.

managed to get odds of 50/1 on Paddy Power for John Hartson earlier (which has now decreased to 18/1 for that matter), I think he would be a good shout in my opinion, a smart guy who's done loads in the playing side of the game and also has worked alongside Chris Coleman as assistant for Wales. The man would surely have contacts with all the clubs he has previously played at which may lead to potential signings if he got the job. Personally, I think Richie must have been told by the board that a big name must be on the clubs radar to make him jump at a new deal as much as he did, which makes me think Hartson, Tapia, Larsson or another big name must be in line for it. Feel free to bookmark this for when John 'Bomber' Brown or Tangoman Calderwood get the job next week...

http://www.alloaathletic.co.uk/BlogView.aspx?pageid=2&ItemID=697&mid=2

In terms of compensation this pair would cost quite a bit.

Which quality unemployed football manager has a holiday home in Inverness?

I would say that compensation wouldnt be an issue. Alloa have already stated they wouldnt stand in the way.

Dont know who has a holiday home. Robertson has a home. Although I quite like the guy I'm apprehensive about going backwards.

Also Interesting to note that the only candidates on the list who failed to get a single vote are Colin Cameron and Allan Moore - both given the bullet in the past few days....proving that we're a knowledgeable bunch at ICTonline! Maybe the Morton and Cowden chairmen were influenced by our poll! :laugh: