FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Local Boys Football Teams Under 11's

Guest outcomethefreaks

Guest outcomethefreaks

Hi! Was looking for a bit of information regarding local football teams for my son. Unfortunately we stay in Glasgow at the moment, but we might be making a move to Inverness next year. My son is 11 and plays for Hamilton Accies at the moment and is doing well. He loves his football and trained with Hibs, Rangers and Celtic last year which was a great experience for him. Problem is, he is really dreading the potential move because he is so settled in his current team. I imagine that there are a few teams,leagues,etc and I was wondering if any one out there had any more information so that I can put his mind at ease. I would really appreciate any assistance or information and any suggestions as to any teams looking for players,etc.

Cheers

Tell him not to worry. There is a great set up for youngsters in Inverness.

1. Most of the primary schools in Inverness have teams that take part in the soccer sevens league

2.Ict and Ross County both have teams at various age levels ( Just make sure his rabies jab is up to date if he plays for county)

3.Inverness also has a good street league set up.

So no matter what level your son is at, he will find a club and hopefully still enjoy his football just as much up here