FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Our new centre half ?

I have been at a meeting today in Lancaster and my counterpart in that area is a Morecambe FC supporter and states that there are rumours that ICT have made enquiries about a guy called Jim Bentley - My mate rates Bentley highly and cant understand why other English clubs havent gone for him - apart from the fact that he is described as a no nonsense player, not the most skillful but a leader and a 110% man. Interesting ?

Well probably within our price range - this guy is rumoured to be no nonsense and he evidently has experience of captaincy and is a regular - my only worry is that he may be another "hoofer". Surely to **** wecan match Morecambe in the wage department.i

I've heard good things about this guy. A seasoned player would act as a mentor to some of the younger guys, plus with Morcombe being such a run down dump since Mr Blobby land closed I can't see him objecting to coming up here.

• 2 weeks later...

Duff impressed me no end yesterday, it was indeed an awful mistake, but theres quality there. Duff + Munro would have me extremely content.

Interesting use of language. :rotflmao:

Think I'll go for a leisurely sprint in the morning.

What an excellent contribution to a thread almost two weeks old, you really are a very cool person :thumb04: