FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hello all!

Guest Marko69

Guest Marko69

I'm a Leeds United fan, but due to my love of the Inverness area I have always considered Inverness CT as my second team (favoured Scottish team).

Anyway, all going well I'll be relocating to the Inverness area over the next couple of months and will be looking to establish myself as a regular at the TC stadium in order to get my football fix.

Before all that I need to find work, and a house to rent in your beautiful area so there's a lot to do before it happens, but i'm looking forward to the challenge ahead.

Thats my introduction anyway :rotflmao:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck wi yer move Marko,i'm a Dundonian originlly who has lived up here for 20 years and have formed quite an afinnity with ICT. I Stayed in Sowerby Bridge near Halifax for a spell when i was younger and used to keep an eye on Leeds results, shame they, like Dundee, were the victims of gross mismanagement and huge financial incompetance.I live in hope both may one day overcome there current situations but have my doubts as things sre stacked heavily against both clubs now.

Guest Marko69

Good luck wi yer move Marko,i'm a Dundonian originlly who has lived up here for 20 years and have formed quite an afinnity with ICT. I Stayed in Sowerby Bridge near Halifax for a spell when i was younger and used to keep an eye on Leeds results, shame they, like Dundee, were the victims of gross mismanagement and huge financial incompetance.I live in hope both may one day overcome there current situations but have my doubts as things sre stacked heavily against both clubs now.

To honest in the case of Leeds things are finally starting to look up for the first time in a long time.

The debts are all gone and we have just started our first problem free season since the beginning of the century. We have a big enough squad to compete at a higher level now a manager with the club at heart. That said, with Ken Bates in charge there will always be a worry.

Guest Marko69

hey marko, what area of inverness do you hope to move into?

if you need any advice on how to stalk the ict players give me message, i saw grant munro in tesco last week!

Not altogether sure yet.

We're currently looking for somewhere to rent anywhere around the Inverness area. We have 3 dogs and 2 parrots which seem to be a little bit of a problem as not many landlords seem too happy to welcome pets.

We're up there for a week from november 3rd to spend some time looking for somewhere - hopefully there may be some letting agencies scattered about - and then all going well if we find somewhere we'll move everything up the following week.

sure you'll have no problem finding somewhere, looking forward to your first game marko?

By november the 3rd we'll be top of the league, and you'll be here in time to see the first round of the scottish cup, which we will of course win.

a funny thing is, one of our best players, don cowie, is apparently heading to leeds in January.

Guest Marko69

sure you'll have no problem finding somewhere, looking forward to your first game marko?

By november the 3rd we'll be top of the league, and you'll be here in time to see the first round of the scottish cup, which we will of course win.

a funny thing is, one of our best players, don cowie, is apparently heading to leeds in January.

I'm hoping to find time to attend my first game in the week we're down there looking. The only league fixture is away at Hibs but if there's a home cup tie in midweek i'll make sure i'm there!

Not heard the Cowie link before, is it a strong rumour? I know Macca has his guys scouting the Scottish leagues and bringing in Robert Snodgrass was already a decent move.

Marko - welcome aboard.

I moved up from Coventry 2 years ago (after years of planning) and I have never looked back.

The Paulibees and King Beastie did the same leaving the other amigos gringo down south. lol.

Do you like walking... if so you might consider the Highland March some time... (see, even at the start of the season I think about the Highland March and new recruits. Great stuff)

Guest Marko69

Marko - welcome aboard.

I moved up from Coventry 2 years ago (after years of planning) and I have never looked back.

The Paulibees and King Beastie did the same leaving the other amigos gringo down south. lol.

Do you like walking... if so you might consider the Highland March some time... (see, even at the start of the season I think about the Highland March and new recruits. Great stuff)

I have almost no idea what you have just said to me, but i'm sure it makes perfect sense :rotflmao:

Yes, I love walking, which is one of the many things that attracts me to the Scottish Highlands - plenty of scenic walks!

Hello Marko !!

I am highland march widow !!!! so im sure i will get along with yer better half and if she like me then im sure she could tag along with me and do the odd mile or 10 !!!

Welcome aboard !!

P.S there is a few weirdo on here so watch out !!!

Welcome Marko

my work is linked to the Leeds area a lot & Yorkshire...attended my only game at Elland Road a few seasons ago with my mate who is a Reading fan...you won 3-1 i think...I only remember the cold...it was bloody freezing and im an old Caley FC fan who's travelled to Huntly on a midweek November night...so cold i know about.

enjoy your first game at the Stadium. If its November, i think we have Hearts up their then. Always a good game, so i recommend it

BC