FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Steven Pressley Appeal Decision

caleyrule

I didn't it was a bookable offence as i have seen this sort of incident before and no action was taken.

But suppose it's good news for caley!

He's a good player and good at organizing the defence!

Edited by MissICT

Disaster for Caley - he was the weak link against St Mirren. His replacement will want to secure a Cup Final place. He may be a cheat but our players were due to gain again at his expense. How could the SFA do this to us?

I think Yogi will play Pressley in the final he would rather have some exp defenders on against Rangers

Disaster for Caley - he was the weak link against St Mirren. His replacement will want to secure a Cup Final place. He may be a cheat but our players were due to gain again at his expense. How could the SFA do this to us?

He's been excellent against us in the 2 games I've been at this season so glad he's out but Aafjes is also a cracking player so doesn't make a massive difference to their team

Hes a dirty player but a clever one too he makes it difficult for the officials, it may have been his head but the intent was probably there to head but and thats why the red stays, his head went in and stayed, it didn't rebound back as if accidental.

He may have played his last game for Falkirk as I'm pretty sure he's baned for the cup final too.

I'm glad he isn't playing, yet another psychological monkey on Falkirks back.

IMO the incident was a clash of heads and never a red card!

Nevertheless I'm delighted; he is a great source of defensive experience and I really fancy our chances of running at a weakened defence! He has been good in the most recent games against us so I think he will be sorely missed!!!