Season Tickets (merged)

12th Man

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking forward to seein ya's all in the Innes this season :P

Big snog ready and waiting for ya! :016: :P :016:

Great prices! Really pleased with all the kids incentives too!

Mrs PB

Getting married in a month and already excited by kids prices....................mmmmmmm :004:

Renewing mine Monday even though I'll be living in Aberdeen next year. I will be home for enough games to justify it. There is also alot of First Division teams on the East Coast; Dundee, Dunfermline, Livingston, Raith. Looking forward to the new season now.

Renewing mine Monday even though I'll be living in Aberdeen next year. I will be home for enough games to justify it. There is also alot of First Division teams on the East Coast; Dundee, Dunfermline, Livingston, Raith. Looking forward to the new season now.

Have Livvi relocated to the east coast?

Can you get tickets on Monday, or is Tuesday the first day they are on sale??

Monday i think. Are they only on sale for the season tickets holders though? For the first few days. Then go on sale to the public?

?10 LESS BECAUSE WE ARE IN DIVISION ONE FOOTBALL!

Thats shocking. Hate the prices. Id rather kill myself

Surely if you were so Caley mad, paying ?70 (less than ?4 a game) to see 18 games would be a bargain? No? :groovy:

Although Edinburgh based I'm going to take the plunge and get a season ticket this year. If we had crowds like that Falkirk game we wouldn't be in the mire. Just hope there's not going to be too many midweek games? Anyone got any ideas about how many there might be?

Ive also e-mailed the club to join the centenary club.

Caleymad get a grip!! How can you complain at having to pay ?70 for a season ticket?!

I dont mind paying that but they think am a Student and the prices arent much different from the SPL onee's

will there be an option to pay for the tickets over a couple of months like last year?

On the official site it says you can pay over 9 months with no deposit instead of the 4 months last season.