New Aberdeen Boss

Renegade

he is in a no win situation. because...............way back in the 80s....Aberdeen had a run of four years relative sucsess. Problem is...because of that...Aberdeen fans reckon they are a world footballing power, and refuse to accept their real position in the food chain!

There's probably a good chance he will get more time to succeed because he is an "Aberdeen Man" from the glory days. However, I agree with Smee, the downside of coming from that era is that some fans will be blinded by it and expect an instant return to those heady days of the 80s and good manager as he is, he is no Alex Ferguson !

What is happening! Its like a Roundabout of SPL Managers. Next Strachan to Celtic, Calederwood to Motherwell ARGHHH

Luckily we aint in the SPL maybe Butcher might have been tempted for an open job.

cant see strachan going to Celtic ... he just left there ! Here's my guess

Hughes --> Hibernian

Pressley --> Falkirk

McGhee --> Aberdeen

Mowbray --> Celtic

McPherson --> Motherwell

McCall --> St Mirren

Hughes --> Hibernian

Pressley --> Falkirk

McGhee --> Aberdeen

Mowbray --> Celtic

McPherson --> Motherwell

McCall --> St Mirren

Thats the lack of sleep kicking in :huh:

I actually think Jim Jefferies will go. So there could be an opening in the Killie job.

just because there fans still dont like him and kilmarnock are under finicial difficulty with the break down of setanta.

didnt realise that ... just plucked a name out of the air for that one ..... the first 5 are either confirmed or strongly rumoured to be #1 choices but we all know anything could happen :huh:

he is in a no win situation. because...............way back in the 80s....Aberdeen had a run of four years relative sucsess. Problem is...because of that...Aberdeen fans reckon they are a world footballing power, and refuse to accept their real position in the food chain!

Thats nonsense SMEE . Aberdeen won 5 Scottish cups , 3 Premier leagues , 2 League cups and 2 European trophies during the 1980's . I'm guessing that you followed one of the bigot brothers during this time and this is where your bitterness stems ?

didnt realise that ... just plucked a name out of the air for that one ..... the first 5 are either confirmed or strongly rumoured to be #1 choices but we all know anything could happen :sad01:

Yogi was named Hivs boss days ago .

Do you ever read what someone has posted or do you always jump the gun and try and point out a failing in their post and try and make them look stupid? Look at Scottys post again. I've even made it easier for you by giving you a little massive clue to help you along.

Hughes --> Hibernian

Pressley --> Falkirk

McGhee --> Aberdeen

Mowbray --> Celtic

McPherson --> Motherwell

McCall --> St Mirren

This was the post I was referring to . I've even made it easier for you by giving you a little massive clue to help you along.

Hughes --> Hibernian

Pressley --> Falkirk

McGhee --> Aberdeen

Mowbray --> Celtic

McPherson --> Motherwell

McCall --> St Mirren

This was the post I was referring to . I've even made it easier for you by giving you a little massive clue to help you along.

DC stop being so bloody pedantic. I clarified and said the first 5 were either confirmed or the leading candidates ... I know Hughes was already named, but I was listing the whole merry go round not just one job ! Keep going though .... keep going ... the "sine die" trophy hasnt been handed out for a while now :lol: