FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Everyone Moving To One Side

Renegade

Can someone please tell me why, not just ICT but essentially every team in Scotland just now, when the goalkeeper is taking a goal kick, they all move to one side? No-ones every really properly explained why it happens and I've never worked out why it happens myself. It happens everytime without fail. They're like sheep following the leader. But here's the thing. Why do they do it? Is it something like that Esson is told to punt the ball into a certain area, is it something to do with the wind moving the ball in a certain direction? It seems to happen everytime without fail. I've even seen people like David Proctor playing right back moving over so far that he's over into the centre/left hand side of the field.

If I were boss, I'd be telling a couple of guys to stay in the centre of the field and when everyone moves over to one side, run over to the other side where Esson can ping the ball at them. If they aint too far away the ball doesn't even need to leave the ground and if they are a bit further away, he can punt it out to them where, should one of them control it properly, run down the wing with it, being a lot of space to cross the ball into the box. Discuss.

Iv noticed that at home games but i think its because of the wind...

wind blows to the main stand so everytime there is a goal kick they all go nearest to the main stand.

Not sure about other places tho. Maybe its so the players are close enough so its easier to get the ball and push forward.

Apart from that... not got a clue.

I can't believe anyone would ask the question.

The keeper kicks it to a certain area, no point in nobody being there, so they mostly congregate in the vicinity. Our players move in, the defenders follow them.

It used to work quite well for us, in that Barry Wilson was decent at knocking the ball forward, but we miss him, and Bobby, and Jimmy and Barry and David, and Dennis, and Rory........well maybe not, and Darren, and Stewarty, and all who sailed in her.

Renegade... are you keeping a close eye on this table? 3 more pointless threads and youll be ahead of of old arch-rival :(

post-3910-1254159906.jpg

Edited by caleymad

Hah...............most of mine are in the moderators forum reporting you.

When you say YOU, do you actually mean me :(

I was just thinking how you had that many threads because i cant remember any of yours...

Roscoe... Top toolbar into Site Info then Site Stats

Edited by caleymad