Killie

RowdyBey

If you enjoy watching football what's the point in limiting yourself

And if you enjoy women? My wife disagrees with the equivalent stance.

It's often said though that in his life, a man can love many women but only one football team.

I am football's equivelant to Bob Marley ;)

haha Yng, I love the Mrs, but also like to look at Zoo/Nuts and the slighty less pritty birds,

As I do with Caley, I love the Caley, but like to have a wee peek at other teams. Keeeenoo loves The hoops but liked the Poool

He defo said he was a boyhood Liverpool fan. Liverpool also have a strong Irish link, like Celtic, but don't harp on about it as much. They were originally Liverpools Catholic team although have moved on from such medievil past-times.

I think it was just funny him saying almost exactly the same thing about both clubs. Such a suck up.

I do agree that it's perfectly acceptable to follow clubs in other countries. I like to follow Everton and Birminghams results. And Cardiff.

In the past I really liked AC Milan and Ajax but Football Italia and Gazetta Italia finished on channel 4, and Ajax lost all the players I liked. Im still more fond of them than their national counterparts though and want them to win.

In the past I really liked AC Milan and Ajax but Football Italia and Gazetta Italia finished on channel 4, and Ajax lost all the players I liked. Im still more fond of them than their national counterparts though and want them to win.

Ah what ever happened to James Richardson? :moon2:

Back in the day's of Gazetta I loved watching Parma... what a team; Buffon, Thuram, Dino Baggio, Veron, Crespo, Chiesa, Asprilla... I used to have a bet every year with an Inter fan obsessed with Ronaldo (the fat one) to be fair at the time he was an outstanding player

That was when Italian football was by far the best league in the world

I used to enjoy James Richardson taking us through the Italian sports papers on the Saturday morning with the highlights, then watching whatever game was on, on the Sunday noon.

James Richardson does coverage for someone else now. Dunno how he's not a big shot, as he really knew his stuff unlike alot of the flash, Dougie Viponds you get nowadays.

That Parma team was immense. And they had a snassy strip, including a really sweet European one (I think) that I wanted but never got. I also wanted (and still do) a Monterrey shirt as it had the sponsor BIMBO emblassened across the front. Classic!