FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

CIS Cup Draw

RiG

Whereas earlier in the season our 'full strength' line up got rogered 3 scud. I think people are also forgetting that Falkirk were pretty good away from Home last season like us.

I don't think this is a good draw at all.

At least it's not a wee team like Alloa where we can't cope with being favourites.

Can't see me travelling up for that one in midweek though. I must admit I'm a wee bit tempted to watch Hibs/Gretna.

Whereas earlier in the season our 'full strength' line up got rogered 3 scud. I think people are also forgetting that Falkirk were pretty good away from Home last season like us.

I don't think this is a good draw at all.

We hammered them at Falkirk as well middle of the season... was it 3 : 1 or 4 : 1? I can't rememember....

Like the Mantis I would have been more worried about Alloa....

This is a brilliant draw for us....  :015: :004: :003:

We hammered them at Falkirk as well middle of the season... was it 3 : 1 or 4 : 1? I can't rememember....

Ah but that was away from Home. At home last season it was 0 - 3 and 2 - 0 wasn't it? Plus aren't we forgetting that Falkirk have a previously excellent record in Inverness?

Falkirk weren't among the seeds so must hav finished 10th. Aberdeen were in the top 8 remember but didnt get thru (  :015: ) so yinited must hav sneaked into the seeds, jammy gits that they are

That's what I mean though- they must have finished above Falkirk then, cannae remember how the table was. So Falkirk was the hardest draw we could get....?

Falkirk weren't among the seeds so must hav finished 10th. Aberdeen were in the top 8 remember but didnt get thru (  :015: ) so yinited must hav sneaked into the seeds, jammy gits that they are

That's what I mean though- they must have finished above Falkirk then, cannae remember how the table was. So Falkirk was the hardest draw we could get....?

Yeah Dundee Utd fnished above us by 1 goal, bassas!

Guest PaulieBee

I think its good that we have such a testing draw as we have recently been prone to struggling against the so called lesser teams (even for a period against Dumbarton we didn't make it easy for ourselves).