FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Forres Mechanics 1-3 Inverness CT (FT)

caleyrule

Warning

My phone is offering to play up so hopefully this will last the whole match

Live updates will be coming from this game from me

Team lines

No team sheets available and no sign of them coming over the announcer so could be struggling to get the team news to you all

Edited by caleyrule

Team to play Forres

John Tuffey

Kevin McCann (I think)

Andrew Milne (I think)

Ross Tokely

Stuart Golabek

Eric Odihambo

Russell Duncan

Roy McBain

Danni Sanchez

Adam Rooney

Shane Sutherland

still no Sam ogi? I assume mackay-Steven will get on second half. What's the bench?

I'm guessing Sam Oji's trial never materialised then?

Pitty GMS didn't recover in time for today. And 2 goals for Odi? Astonishing given he barely found a strike against Clach on Thursday.

Very poor game to watch. I got the distinct impression that we'd been told by Mo to deliberately play down to limit the damage on our Highland League opposition.

1st Half:

Morris - That boy is a monster. What is he, 18/19? He's the same size as Tokely!

McCann - Looked OK. Some very poor long balls from him though but very much a full back that likes to get forward whenever he can.

Sanchez - Good first touch as always, but always seems to be let down by his decision making (again, as always). The only good play he was involved in was turning their full back inside out to deliver a dangerous looking cross. Every other time he took too many touches or tried one too many step overs and ended up on his arse.

2nd Half:

Blumanshtein - Looked to be playing in a free role and popped up almost every where from the edge of our own box to attacking ventures into theirs. Thank feck that we've got a bit of competition for Odhiambo in that role behind Rooney because Sanchez sure as hell won't get into the team with a showing like that.

S Sutherland - Looks like he'll be pushing Rooney hard to keep his place in the starting line up.

I realise that a friendly like this is more about fitness than anything else but I really hope Rooney and Sanchez start producing the goods but if they can't, there are adequate replacements only too ready to jump given the chance.

Edited by Jay_7

According to the official website Milne didn't come on until the 2nd half.

It's entirely possible I'm wrong.

The centre back that was playing along side Tokely in the first half. He's from Northern Ireland but looks eastern European and has a skinhead.