King Kenny No More

There's only so long you can hide behind your legend status for until it catches up with you.

In a way I feel sorry for him as in the cups they did well but the inconsistancy in the league was the problem not to mention that since New year i think they sit second or third bottom in performance if you only take those games into consideration.

Whoever comes in has a massive job to do as they need five or six quality players brought in to even just challenge for a champions league place

Strangely I dont think Liverpool are that far away from really challenging. If they had scored half the amount of times they hit the woodwork this season they would be above Arsenal. Suarez hit the woodwork over 25 times alone, half of them go in and he is beside RVP with over 30. The non performance of Jordan Henderson and the other ex villa winger cost Kenny