FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Brewster's Midweek Thoughts...

Johnboy

Never noticed JB had started the topic before me so I've made my one disappear.

At least he seems to be recognising there are problems, especially with the team ethos. What he does about it will be the telling factor.

Also, I wonder what choices Denzil will now make.

Wonder what he means by "one or two underlying issues he needs to address and manage.."  :symbol_question:

I hope these have nothing to do with Blackie....

It's been mentioned on another thread - Team for Aberdeen - that Blackie won't be available for this one...  :024:

Wonder what he means by "one or two underlying issues he needs to address and manage.."  :symbol_question:

I hope these have nothing to do with Blackie....

It's been mentioned on another thread - Team for Aberdeen - that Blackie won't be available for this one...  :024:

Wonder if that has any relation to the Grant Munro / Ian Black rumour in the rumour mill ?

Now - that has got be feckin going - as per usual he is projecting the blame - he was tactically "shrewd" to start with three at the back but HE should have changed it before or at the latest at half time - I was shouting at him fer ages. He is a complete and utter ersehole.

Read my "report" comments and my reaction to Black and Munro - I feel he singled them out for humiliation.  :018: :018: :020: