FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

dead men walking as subs

givmeaccccc

Totally hacked off yesterday by the substitutions. Why on earth did Brew take on the '3 dead men walking'?

Hart I don't want to see playing again as he has signed a pre-season with another club and, according to the press, Patti and McAllister are on the way out.

Let's see these young boys we keep hearing about get a full 90 minutes or at least a decent run over the last 4 games.

We were 2 up and not looking under any pressure when we made the first change and then 3 up and coasting to the end when we made the double sub...would have thought the situation was perfect for giving a couple of the young lads some time on the field.  It might have only been 5 minutes, but every little counts when your breaking in lads who are totally new to the limelight.

Not sure what your trying to get at by that, but the club have nothing to gain from Hart, Wilson, Wyness or Paatelainen being in the shop window as they are all free agents in the summer and we wouldn't get a penny anyway.

If I was to give notice that I was leaving my employer I'd still be expected to work all the days I was being paid for. Barry and Dennis are getting the chance to show if they are good enough for another contract. I think its the same for Patti. If the attitude is right in training then they deserve to play as much as anyone else.

I clearly have the totally opposite view to clacherholiday2, as I think Barry and Dennis should get as much time on the pitch as possible... Frankly what is ridiculous is Brew saying that Barry and Dennis have to prove themselves. Who is more proven at ICT than those two??

As for Richie, He's been a great player for us but I agree it would make far more sense to be giving Vigurs or Kerr etc. some playing time. Not to punish Richie for signing with County, but simply make use of the three subs available.

I have been promising to make a match for ages, I travelled from Latvia with wife which costed double as she found Inverness shops,

The game , Nicoleaue good he has lost weight and good left foot, he will be in Romanian World Squad as I have read it.. but you will not be able to afford him ,next season,  despite your ex chairmans generous offer. and he knows that !!!!

But you are still there in the Scottish Premier League.. who would have thought years ago that it was possible, makes me happy!!

We have some good players here,( in Latvia) mostly young, underpaid, but show potential, so if anyone wants a video, except brewstrer contact me

Quote from Alex - "If I was to give notice that I was leaving my employer I'd still be expected to work all the days I was being paid for. "

I thought you worked offshore Alex.  As far as I remember, if you put in your notice offshore, you're on the next chopper to the beach!  ormaybe things have changed in the last 12 years?