FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Klaus Klubfoot - It's True!

Sorted

Just seen the Scotland team for tonight's game and it's true.....the worst full back I have ever seen, the legendary Klaus Klubfoot starts tonight!

If ever there was final and difinitive proof that all you need to do to play for Scotland is have had a holiday in Berwick or play for the Old Firm then here we have it. Rosscoe must be raging as even a one legged Tokes with a groin strain on the other side would be of more use than that numpty.

Am I being unreasonable or I am right in thinking it would be difficult to pick a worse Scottish right back from within the SPL?

Absolute tosh from Burley.

Don't even get me started on Kris Commons!

Aye... he is a bit of a donkey, but even donkeys score now and then, remember a hairyfaced ape that played for Partick and the only two goals of his career were against us in the cup, knocked us out on a very rainy night at TCS a few years ago... canna mind his name.

wow...broadfoot is the luckiest player of all time and all time to come...hahahaha

has anyone actually taken time out to watch this guy throughout a game....he is technically the worse player of all time..he cant pass to save his life..his balance..well he has none...but for what reason i dont know people see something...anyone want to tell me what it is??????

Edited by CaleyP

Agreed, but after Hutton who else is there?

Anyway, what a sigh of relief when the final whistle went tonight. 3 points after 2 games : 1 point less than we wanted, 1 more than we deserve.

(PS Caley 100 - Scott Paterson. Went to Dundee Utd after, but didn't make the grade, don't know where he is now)

Edited by Yngwie

Anyway, what a sigh of relief when the final whistle went tonight. 3 points after 2 games : 1 point less than we wanted, 1 more than we deserve.

(PS Caley 100 - Scott Paterson. Went to Dundee Utd after, but didn't make the grade, don't know where he is now)

Billy Skinner or Alan Stevenson?

Pretty much what I was thinking. I'd be interested to hear what better right backs there are available to us? Alexander is mince.

Did he not have injury problems while he was there too?

I think Broadfoot gets a lot of unnecessary stick tbh

Just because he doesn't look like a natural full back doesn't mean he isn't effective (a bit like Tokely). I think he was one of the main reasons Rangers did so well in europe last season and thought he was one of our better players last night. I'd obviously prefer Hutton but next to him there isn't a better candidate.. I'd be more than happy if Broadfoot was in an about the squad for the immediate future and was picked ahead of Davidson & Alexander

I thought Burley was well off the mark with his selection and formation against Macadonia but credit where credit is due, he had the tactics down to a T last night

What the **** McManus was doing I've no idea... watched the replay 3 or 4 times last night and there was no chance he was pushed.. to be fair I think the guy would have scored if he didn't stick up his arm but that comes down to McManus' bad marking in the first place... I thought he was having a shocker before that anyway and it seems that Caldwell is becoming the more reliable of the 2 (and I never thought I'd hear myself saying that)

great result and the campaign is back on again, bring on Norway!!

Pretty much what I was thinking. I'd be interested to hear what better right backs there are available to us? Alexander is mince.

Did he not have injury problems while he was there too?

last team he was at was cove rangers....he's a bit of a big time from the time i was around him. injury seemed to be a problem for him at utd.

Broadfoot is a limited right back. thats true but i think he is improving and he's strong defensively. For anyone to suggest Tokely should be there ahead of him is seriously deluded.

In my opinion Broadfoot is better that Alexander who is a worse passer and never gets forward (at lease kirk tries)

How davidson got a recall noone knows. Never good enough when he was last in the squad and he aint improved.

Wilson at Celtic always looked like he'd become a decent player but injuries and form and team selection have hampered that but given a run he could be a good understudy to Hutton (i never thought i'd be saying THAT about Hutton two years ago)

Darren Barr can play full back but i'd like to see him develop further and as a centre half. Outwith that and maybe in the future Paul Caddis,

I dont think there is any good right backs available for Scotland. So given Broadfoot plays there every week and keeps natural full back Whittaker out the team and the rest are either worse or injured he IS the best option.