FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Jam Tarts Smileymometer

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

I know this is late but ah may have a few surprises.

ESSON :D :P :021: :D IMHO he kept us in the game with 2-3 god stops in the second half - I would have to admit that he lookes slow getting down fer the goal but the defence should have well blocked the shot and - as I was rite behind the goals I thought his sight was blocked as well. The guy is full of energy although his didtribution wasnt as good as usual.

ROSSCOE :D :D :D If you went by the last thirty minutes he would have been MOM by a mile. But I thought he had a bit of a mare in the first half and got caught out of position on a few occassions - but the one thing you cant call him fer is committment and the "diehard" attitude. Have also got to say that he looked better late on as Hearts had decided to defend in depth - But he is a man playing fer his place and that is where I would like to keep it.

MUNRO :D :D :D :D I will give him MOM as he was the one player who was consistent for the whole 90 minutes. Great to see the big guy match fit again - just wish he would cut out the cross ball hoof.

PROCTOR :D :D :D Looking fitter and put in a couple of great challenges - also is a real aerial threat at corners - BUT he is NOT a feckin central defender - When will that click with Brewster.

HASTINGS :003: :rotflmao: :thumb04: How the **** is he still getting picked. 70% of the time he is a good defender but his confidence looks fecked and he is prone to real boo-boos. His distribution is also terrible. Why is Brewster persisting ??

WILSON :D :D :018: Playing Bazza was a measure of Brewsters desparation. Bazza will always have the lovely touch but he is a squad player and a very good sub now. He looked fecked at the end and he doesnt have the pace any more either. He should have come on fer the last 30 minutes.

DUNCAN :D :D :D Kept things tight as usual but suffered as he had to be a bit of a playmaker - which he isnt.

BLACK :D :D :D Would have to question whether his withdrawal and the withdrawal of Cowie were not in fact statements about / to Brewster ?

IMRIE :D :D :D ;) :lol: Does he feckin frustrate ya or what ? But at least Brew finally played him on the feckin left - well until the second half - when he went off the boil. Looks energetic and shows promise and then can simply **** it up. He looked as if he was getting on Duncans nerves when he started moving in to the midfield territory in the last 20 and was determined to be the centre of everything. If he had performed in the second as he had done in the first he would have been MOM potential.

BARROWMAN :D :D Beginning to look lost - he is not used to being a target man and rarely gets the opportunity to pinch. I would love to see him playing wide of Rooney and on the last man - he would have much more of a chance of scoring.

ROONEY :D :D :D Best of the forward three but only improving slowly. Would like to see him put it about more.

McBAIN :D :D :015: To be fair he is another who dies fer the cause but shurely the sub fer Black should have been Vigurs ? Get him at full back please.

VIGURS :D :003: :003: I really like the look of this wee lad and I think we should perserver with him.

WOOD :003: :003: Didnt show me anything that I didnt know before.