Hearts v ICT coverage

Guest mcnecho

Guest mcnecho

Football fans will tomorrow (Saturday 24 January) get the chance to view ?as-live? Hearts v Inverness Caledonian Thistle SPL match on the BBC ALBA television channel.

The match will be broadcast from 8pm and can be viewed on Sky channel 168 and on Freesat channel 110.

Sp?rs also includes an in-depth interview with Scottish FA Chief Executive Gordon Smith who reveals he is not only against a Team GB in the 2012 Olympics but is opposed to football being included in the Olympics at all.

BBC ALBA is providing a premier sports package in association with MNE Media to provide coverage of one Clydesdale Bank Premier League match every Saturday night, on BBC ALBA over the next season.

BBC ALBA is a partnership service between MG ALBA and BBC Scotland which will deliver high quality, distinctive home-produced programming.

For our overseas supporters, please note that this will be UK only so dont get your hopes up.
Why would we? It's a TV station, not radio.

because BBC and ITV now broadcast many of their programs live on the net via things like the BBC iPlayer, their websites and services like Zattoo ....... BBC Alba is definitely available on BBC iPlayer - although I am not sure if the game is getting shown online. If it is, then you would need to be in the UK or at least have a UK based connection via long distance dialup or VPN or something like that.

At least we discovered one thing today.... Munro is a rubbish full back

I am convinced we would have won that if McBain wasn't sent off, we played the better football but Driver gave us hassle down our left side all game... and Hearts aren't short of quality players

gutted that we lost but plenty of positives to take from the performance... we need to start winning some points though

a few positive notes:

Imrie's goal :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018: ;)

Mihadjuks looks like a real quality acqusition, not only is he the physical presence we desperately needed, he showed today how mobile he is - Nade was in his back pocket. I would normally say it was irrational to give someone a contract on a couple of good displays but from what I've seen today and against Hamilton an exception should be made!!!!

First tme in ages an ICT keeper saved a penalty, Cowie looked back to his best, Vigurs was excellent and..... by far.... the best performance I have seen from Tokely for a couple of seasons.. a master stroke by Doc playing him infront of the defence

Edited by Harry Chibber

Re: Imries Goal.......

Me sitting with head in hands as he steps up to take it and saying "Please not Imrie, he'll just blast it into the wall"

Followed by me sitting drop jawed in amazement as it zings straight into the net...never so pleased to have a player make me eat my words :rotflmao:

Looking forward to watching the replay of it, as I don't think ANYONE on the park was aware of where the ball went until it hit the back of the net.

Looking forward to watching the replay of it, as I don't think ANYONE on the park was aware of where the ball went until it hit the back of the net.

I did, I was sure it was going in the net :rotflmao: :thumb04:

Edited by stevico1

Looking forward to seeing it, and hopefully silence the naysayers who doubt Imries quality. He will continue to improve and shake off the "Mr. Inconsistent" tag. A top acquisition.

Both our goals this afternoon were excellent and well taken. Gives one hope for the future. The BBC Alba coverage was pretty good but perhaps the odd subtitle might be helpful, i.e. to explain controversial points like Roy's red card. I was listening to Sportsound on BBC Radio Scotland coming home and they had a report on the game but no after-match interviews which they usually do.

Looking forward to seeing it, and hopefully silence the naysayers who doubt Imries quality. He will continue to improve and shake off the "Mr. Inconsistent" tag. A top acquisition.

I'm far from being an Imrie naysayer....just think that, to date, he's shown lacking when it comes to taking set pieces....as said though, happy to be made to eat my words.

At least we discovered one thing today.... Munro is a rubbish full back

I am convinced we would have won that if McBain wasn't sent off, we played the better football but Driver gave us hassle down our left side all game... and Hearts aren't short of quality players

gutted that we lost but plenty of positives to take from the performance... we need to start winning some points though

a few positive notes:

Imrie's goal ;) :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018:

Mihadjuks looks like a real quality acqusition, not only is he the physical presence we desperately needed, he showed today how mobile he is - Nade was in his back pocket. I would normally say it was irrational to give someone a contract on a couple of good displays but from what I've seen today and against Hamilton an exception should be made!!!!

First tme in ages an ICT keeper saved a penalty, Cowie looked back to his best, Vigurs was excellent and..... by far.... the best performance I have seen from Tokely for a couple of seasons.. a master stroke by Doc playing him infront of the defence

I Apologise for anyone I abused after the scoring of that goal. You know who you are....

I'm far from being an Imrie naysayer....just think that, to date, he's shown lacking when it comes to taking set pieces....as said though, happy to be made to eat my words.

His first goal for the club (V Kilmarnock in April) was also a free kick and it too was a beauty. I was present for that one !!!

The commentators were raving about today's goal - said it was probably the best goal scored at Tynie since one in a European competition donkeys years ago. Cant wait to watch it on the sportscene highlights [ :rotflmao: ]