FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Watching The Sellic Game

maimie

i was supposed to be there last weekend and would have made the hertz game but...

plans have changed and now i'm there this weekend.

staying out haymarket direction near morrison st fountain bridge area

anywhere i can watch the game? can be 'behind enemy lines' if need be!

It's decent, a mate of mine works there, pretty much all the bars will have Setanta. Theres a few Celtic bars around the place if you're keen to go behind enemy lines !

:thumb04: :018: :rotflmao:

not that keen - though i do have a reasonably good feeling about sunday you know so it might be an interesting experience! :015:

watched us play them one time in an irish bar in prague. got talking to a couple who were extremely nervous about the game. she mentioned that we seemed to be their bogey team at the time. i pulled my ict top out my bag and as i put it on said 'so i must be your worst nightmare come true then?' she seemed a bit shocked i was in there and not a sellic supporter! we lost though... ;) :lol:

Guest Murdock

i was supposed to be there last weekend and would have made the hertz game but...

plans have changed and now i'm there this weekend.

staying out haymarket direction near morrison st fountain bridge area

anywhere i can watch the game? can be 'behind enemy lines' if need be!

If you are near Fountain Bridge try the Golden Rule on Yeaman Place. I have watched a few games there and there is usually one or two other Caley fans in. Also they do (or at least did) cheap drinks during any match.

I can remember being in a bar in Glasgow (Curlers) a few years ago when a couple of friends walked in wearing ICT tops. The bouncer stopped them saying

'no football tops...what team is it?'

'Inverness'

'aye, well...in you go then'

Probably a low potential for Ross County or Elgin City fans

Edited by starchief

If you are near Fountain Bridge try the Golden Rule on Yeaman Place. I have watched a few games there and there is usually one or two other Caley fans in. Also they do (or at least did) cheap drinks during any match.

That used to be my local. A good pub.