FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Other Tokely's

Renegade

I see Butcher reckons he had three Tokely's in the Caley Thistle team. Two at the back and one up-front. So are there any other Tokely-esque players about who ICT could go for in the pre-season? Tokely seems to have a black brother in Djebi-Zadi so I'd stick him up-front which leaves the big man himself either at right-back or centre-back and someone else in the position he aint. What about Lee Bullen? He might come, especially if Falkirk go down. Nearly came to ICT a couple of years back but had "unfinished business" at Sheffield Wednesday which he obviously sorted rather quickly. What about the legend himself Cafu? He was playing for some obscure Unibond Premier League team in Yorkshire. Don't know where he is now. Or about the great Craig Moore? Even better now than when he was at Rangers. Only signing one season deals with Brisbane Roar, his wife is Scottish. He's big, he's a leader, he's got great pressence, he has quite a good goal record, he's only 31 and will probably be Australia captain at next years World Cup. Would he consider a return to the SPL? Discuss.

I cant be bothered reading anyones posts if they are too long, even if it is important.

Take a leave out of my book and post short :thumb04::rotflmao::lol:

Or about the great Craig Moore? Even better now than when he was at Rangers. Only signing one season deals with Brisbane Roar, his wife is Scottish. He's big, he's a leader, he's got great pressence, he has quite a good goal record, he's only 31 and will probably be Australia captain at next years World Cup. Would he consider a return to the SPL? Discuss.

Possibly.... but I very much doubt he'd come to us.

Let me give you the highlights from the first post. Butcher says he'd like 3 Tokely's. Can anyone name any other possible targets for the prew-season who are Tokely-esque?