FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Between Us And Dundee

bauhaus

Well with Richie Foran signed, and Odihambo also in place, I think we can go all the way back to SPhell. At the moment with all the teams taking shape, think it will be just betwwen us and dundee at the end. Livi will struggle if they even start the season. Cant see county, ayr, raith, morton pushing us to far, QOTS will maybe be top 5 or 4. Plastic whistle and Dumpfermline will try and keep in touch but doubt they will have the staying power this year. So ICT AND dundee. I actually think it will largely be down to hits the ground running in the first 10-15 games. Everyone knows that Caley Thistle might have a wee bit of a relegation hangover, and Dundee are unlikely to gel quickly. So heres to Terry's motivational skills to get our noses in front of the money grabbers. Any ideas as to how we can motivate the boys before a ball is kicked

Edited by bauhaus

Well with Richie Foran signed, and Odihambo also in place, I think we can go all the way back to SPhell. At the moment with all the teams taking shape, think it will be just betwwen us and dundee at the end. Livi will struggle if they even start the season. Cant see county, ayr, raith, morton pushing us to far, QOTS will maybe be top 5 or 4. Plastic whistle and Dumpfermline will try and keep in touch but doubt they will have the staying power this year. So ICT AND dundee. I actually think it will largely be down to hits the ground running in the first 10-15 games. Everyone knows that Caley Thistle might have a wee bit of a relegation hangover, and Dundee are unlikely to gel quickly. So heres to Terry's motivational skills to get our noses in front of the money grabbers. Any ideas as to how we can motivate the boys before a ball is kicked

lets not get ahead of ourselves now, the first division is no easy league to get out of, we must show a little respect to the other teams especially before a ball has even been kicked.