Who Are The Promising Young Managers ?

Kingsmills

This is not a call for our Manager's head hence the reason I've posted on the non ICT Forum but today's latest failure to turn a half time advantage into three points makes it even more likely that ICT be plying their trade in the First Division next season.

That being the case we will, without doubt, be looking for a new manager in the spring. No doubt there will be further financial trimming so we will be shopping in the bargain basement. So, who are the promising young managers either acting as coaches or assistants at the moment or currently doing well at a part time level ?

Dan Petescru is rumoured to be keen to get back into British football!

Way out of our league, he is own of the most promising young managers in Europe and is earning close to 300k a year where he is

Well.... We were good enough for Marius.... Couldn't you get him to put in a word for us?

:004:

Dan Petescru is rumoured to be keen to get back into British football!

Way out of our league, he is own of the most promising young managers in Europe and is earning close to 300k a year where he is

Well.... We were good enough for Marius.... Couldn't you get him to put in a word for us?

:004:

Johnboy I wouldn't recommend anyone to get involved with our current Board of Director's again.

Alan Moore was one of those I had in mind.

He knows the score. (knowing nod to any 80s/90s indie fans)

Seriously, though. I'm a fan of the big guy but I fail to see how writing a complex multi-part epic like Watchmen translates into organising an off-side trap in the Scottish First Division.

Besides which, he'd never leave Northampton...

Stevico--when you dipped your pen in the inkwell to write the last post had you just arisen out of bed and had sleepy eyes?

"Cos I am afraid it was not ink but whatever it was it burned holes in the paper and ah cannae read yer post.

Oh! It has just come to me--it was that new-fangled material aptly named ironic jaundiced acid.

Guaranteed to make an impact in the paper . :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mahonio

If you are talking about young managers who may at least be in running for ICT job when Butcher leaves then i would say Alan Moore should be frontrunner but I think Morton still want him (i can't remember if Grady took over permanantly or until end of season).

To the guy that said Paul Martin, is this the manager at Arbroath?

Gary McSwegan as he's been Youth team coach may be an up and coming manager but to be honest i don't want to risk anyone who would start their managerial career at us.

There is a lot more young gaffers out there that we should, in my opinion, be looking at anyway but just don't know who.